DWAI gaming(Sponsered team) LF members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBladeMaster97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

IGN:
TheBladeMaster97
Timezone:
gmt -3
Best Role:
Mid
Best champion in that role:
Diana/Morgana
Do you have Skype?
yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO:
highest 1690, current 1610
How long have you played:
2 years
why do you think you should join:
I'm looking for an important team to play with because solo q is not fun and i want to make it to the top teams
Your weakest point:
200 ping

Amethystz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

IGN: Amethystz
Timezone: Eastern
Best Role: Jungle/Support
Best champion in that role: Lee/Leona
Do you have Skype? Yerp
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1870/1500
How long have you played: Two to three years now
why do you think you should join: Just another guy looking to play, get better and do the best I can, if I had a reason to join is I never stop trying to improve.
Your weakest point: Backing up from a Fight when playing aggressive support or such.

MegasX

01-14-2013

IGN:MegasX
Timezone:Pst
Best Role:ADC
Best champion in that role:Graves
Do you have Skype?yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO:1714/1890
How long have you played:2+ years
why do you think you should join:I provide the mechanics needed to perform at a top level, I work hard everyday to improve, and I'm a team player
Your weakest point:Sometimes my decision making is lackluster

Kures

01-14-2013

IGN: Kures
Timezone: EST
Best Role: Mid
Best champion in that role: Ahri, Orianna, Ryze, Brand, Vlad, kha'zix, Lee-sin, and other champs really what ever fits best with the team
Do you have Skype? yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1505/1505
How long have you played: 2 years now with over 1700 games played
why do you think you should join: Want to chance to play with other good players and compete at a professional level
Your weakest point: last team i tried out for told me i can be to passive at times and play to safe early game so it didnt mesh well with other peoples playstyles

Swanga

01-14-2013

IGN: KayeSwag
Best Role: Middle
Best champion in that role: Ahri
Do you have Skype? Yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1233 Solo 1770 Ranked 5's
How long have you played: Few months
why do you think you should join: I have extensive knowledge in Competitive Playing. I am an ex-Dota2 pro with "Team-Fire" and I have proof of winning and that I am actually an ex-pro.
Your weakest point: When I fall behind I lose confidence in myself.

Melphys

01-14-2013

IGN: Melphys
Best Role: Mid
Best champion in that role: Lux, eve, khazix, ahri.
Do you have Skype? Yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: Highest, 1800+, current 1400~
How long have you played: Lolking says im sumonner #1537 to register to the game, i must be special.

I'm looking for a team with potential, people who want to improve, ability to give and take positive criticism, any decent teams needs good communication, be entirely positive such as compliments, or negative (there's always a way to say it...) you need it to improve, there's no place for ego between teamates.

I'm an old school top player from early Beta, Top 10 elo for my entire stay, played with most of the top NA players. I quit the game because of the drama in the team and RL obligations. I recently game back ( 2-3months ago) after not playing this game for a good 2 years. I played dota 2, made it to semi-pro, won a couple amateur tournaments, the team I played with was picked up by a big sponsor. Unfortunately I decided to leave the game because the dota 2 scene requires you to play at european times mon-fri to qualify for anything serious, meaning in the afternoon here in NA.

Basicly, I want to work my way back to the top.

tl:dr WALL OF TEXTS

Corey Pls

01-14-2013

IGN: MTG Blastoise
Timezone:EST
Best Role:ADC
Best champion in that roleraven
Do you have Skype?yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO:1498/1300
How long have you played:a little over a year
why do you think you should join:looking for a competitive team, and I would like to play in tournamants
Your weakest point:don't know how to come back from getting shut down

Dr Qtr

01-14-2013

IGN: Papa Johnz
Timezone:est
Best Role:jungle
Best champion in that role:maokia
Do you have Skype? yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO:1366
How long have you played:1 year and a half
why do you think you should join:i am a dedicated league player looking to join the ranks of the pros and all i need is a team.
Your weakest point: balancing between ganking and farming.

Ramp3

01-14-2013

IGN: Ramp3
Timezone: Central
Best Role: Middle
Best champion in that role: Heimerdinger
highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1135
how long have you played: 1 year
why do you think you should join: Im great at laning with heimerdinger i havent lost my lane once in a ranked que.
Your weakest point: I can get over agressive sometimes when pushing my lane.

Hinzu

01-14-2013

IGN: Minibobina

Timezone: EST

Best Role: Support

Best champion in that role: Sona,Nunu,Leona,Taric

Do you have Skype? Yes

Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: S2 1900 S3 1700 Current 1600

How long have you played: 1.5 – 2 years+

why do you think you should join:
I’m very aggressive but, I know when you play passive when need be. Very vocal and calling objectives (Dragon, Baron, ward times, looking at support bag and be able to see a ward was used and to let the jungle know heyyyy ward in X brush timestamp 3 mins). Before League I played World of Warcraft, I understand they are two completely different games but I took S2 Rank 1 and S8 R1 titles in 5's as holy pally. I’m always in the support role and can read and predict where and when I need to be somewhere and very vocal in team fights. I know what’s needed to be competitive in Esports and know the time needed to invest in it.

What I will you bring to the team
I’m very vocal and don’t have paper skin. I’m fully aware people have bad games and you use them to learn and get better. I very rarely rage or get upset when losing. Just when something is called and a teammate wants to do the lone ranger thing gets kind of annoying.

Your weakest point:
As support I haven’t been with the AD on the team so I couldn’t know and predict what he is going to do right away but that just takes time to get used to him/her. As per personal weakness I find people not pulling their own weight very stressful and I can’t not say something. Nothing hurtful or mean but like X you need to pick-up the slack and play it safe.