Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

_______ the forgotten templar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svecks

01-14-2013

Thank you for taking your time to look at this and I hope you enjoy the contents .
His name is up for debate... I have not decided yet. or you could even comment names you think would suit him.
Basically I am trying to make a champ that is a versatile champ that can do almost anything (including support)

Passive: when ____ uses an ability he places a holy rune from his original point that heals ally champs for 5% of their maximum health or burns 5% of an enemies maximum health over 5 seconds (CD 20/15/10)

Q: ___ casts a blessing on a adjacent champion Healing them for 50/75/100/125/150 (.5) + 2/3/4/5/6% of their missing health (can be cast on himself) (CD 10/10/10/10/10)
(Mana 50/60/70/80/90)

W: _____ charges with the holy spirit getting ready to blink to a location. A blink that has a .25 (channel) to reach desired area. once at desired area he lets out a small AOE stun with a range of 200 and stuns for .25 seconds. this deals 100/150/200/250/300 (.6 AP) magic damage. (CD 15/13/11/9/7) (Mana 80/90/100/110/120)

E: _____ yells for help and spirits reach up and root all enemies. A AOE that roots nearby enemies by smiting them with holy spirits. this stuns for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds and deals 25/50/75/100/125 (.4 AP) (.5AD). (CD 10/9/8/7/6) (Mana 70/70/70/70/70)

R: ______ releases spirits from his body in a 500 AOE that damages all enemies for 200/300/400 (.3AP) (.5AD) and cleaves their armour and magic resist for 10%/20%/30% for 4 seconds (CD 100/90/80) (Mana 100/150/200)

The background of this character could be him as Kayle's long lost brother/twin. However I am not a good story write nor am I good at art so I could not make an art for this champion
however I would imagine him as a rough looking male in blood stained armour that has been broke in multiple areas. The propose of this champ is to have a champ that can support, go mid as a Melee AP and to be able to be a solo top that goes sort of tanky and can sustain himself in the lane.

Either way tell me what you thought in the comments or if you not have the time just leave a like or dislike. this is my first champion concept that me and a friend just thought of in class so I thought I would write it out for you all to see. Hope you enjoyed

IsonofOdin

01-15-2013

I love the concept this would definetly be on my must have champs. idk why is thought of Arthas as a name LOL. no. Alexander? Cesario? Marcus? Sentinel? (i like that... Sentinel the forgotten Templar)
R : Holy Decimation \m/

Svecks

01-16-2013

@IsonofOdin
thanks for the feedback Arthas sounds like a great name actually I would love to get to see this made but I don't think it will. Still thanks for the feed back!!!!

yonosplat

01-16-2013

The name I have dose not sound as cool as Arthas but has historical backroung if you wanted that. Pope Clement V was forced to disban the Kight's templar by King (i forgot his name; on phone and only allowed 1 tab) So my idea for the name. Clement (or a form of it, like Clemon or something). Story: from bloodline of Pope Clement seeking to restore the knight's.

Svecks

01-16-2013

@Yonosplat
I don't think that name would really suit him
this guy has been forgotten roughing it in the outdoors basically because of him being forgotten and lost
and a Pope doesn't say "forgotten" to me. I believe that a name like Arthas would suit him very well. however your input is greatly appreciated.

Saminal

01-16-2013

I really rather like this concept! I don't think there's really any issues in terms of balance or playability. I'd say just keep thinking of ideas for lore to make it more complete. Most fan designed champions are so overboard there isn't any way such a concept would work, but you did well!

I think his name should be something like Amesqa. But that might just be because I want a q in it haha

Svecks

01-17-2013

@Saminal
Thanks i really do like the name of Arthas
And I will take in to consiteration the lore and I will probably update this a post a new thread so that more people get the chance to see.
My friend that had first come up with the Idea is coming over so I believe we can figure something out
Thanks for the feedback!