How do you kill people as jayce stacking armor//HP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

01-14-2013

I lose to anyone thats tanky what do I do?

futuresight23

01-14-2013

Think the goal is to get ahead early as Jayce so you can get your strong damage dealing items before they get tanky enough to laugh at your damage.

The good news is that damage is cheaper to get than last year and armor isn't quite as good as last year.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-14-2013

With magic damage?

LoudFootSteps

01-14-2013

I would say the best thing to do is to kite and harass. Might be hard vsing a Jayce since he can switched to range form anytime but vs. most tanks that is what works. A tanky Jayce should have no damage output. Try attempting harass directly after he fires his shock blast. If he is in melee form, avoid going into range of him because he will power slam you and deal % max health damage, which isn't going to increase based on AD.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

try blade of the ruined king, cannon form does almost instantly does 12% of their health and heals you for alot of it

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Manamura + ranged triple attack and cleaver let you kill people regardless of their Armor, along with your other abilities.

VeigarOfDarkness

01-14-2013

Obviously not enough black cleavers : )

TERRORIST WlNS

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarOfDarkness View Post
Better start stacking then lol xD
On the serious note if he's getting armor but not MRes then I suggest going top as ap champs like yorick, cho gath, and mordekaiser, and heck even nidale( can kite and harass with her spear) for the health problem my only suggestion again is harassing or poking not much of advice but I hope it helps oh maybe some armor pentetration like last whisperer (I think xD tell me if I'm wrong or something) black cleaver and maybe yumo ghost (forgot the name again plz tell me if I'm wrong thx)

deirin

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarOfDarkness View Post
lol