KS bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXawsumnisXx

01-14-2013

I bought katarina recently and some of you know, if she gets fed, she can shunpo around teamfights killing everyone. I just played a game where I got super fed. ( My Summoner level is 19 btw ) Anyway, I got 23 kills and my whole team was getting mad at me. 2 threatened to report me. Is KSing report/bannable?

Note: I was definitely, in no way, intentionally KSing anyone, I just shunpo'd to squishy targets taking them down Q > E > W , bigger fights included R.

Examples: Warwick ults on to enemy ashe, I see the opportunity and take her down. He gets mad at me.
Nunu is 1 v 1 an enemy ? , they are both half health and I have no trouble destroying the enemy. He gets mad for KS.

TL;DR: I carry as katarina, my team gets mad for KS, is this report/bannable?

FluffTrooper

01-14-2013

Only if you are being rude about it.

IAmJema

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

its not at all bannable, in fact 90% of the things people report for arent ban worth offenses but that is (and sadly) what people threaten to do when they dont get their way, you had a good game, you were doing the most dmg they can get over it

xXawsumnisXx

01-14-2013

ok thanks, i didn't think it would be- it seems kind of silly.

LT WadBK

01-14-2013

People may still try to report you but all you can do is play the game. So long as your not rude about it and troll people then you shouldn't have any problems.