Prepaid Vanilla card issues? Fix here :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peter Pringus

01-14-2013

HAVE NO FEAR COMMUNITY!
If you've had an error code 105 or 106, don't fret. I think something in the league servers deny some cards for whatever reason. If you know the card is fine, (activated and everything) and file a support ticket, you'll get this.
Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have investigated your issue and found that your bank may be having difficulties in completing the transaction with our bank for one reason or another. From my experience, the best solution for you at this point is to wait until (date) before attempting to make another credit card purchase.

By waiting a few days, it will ensure that the residual transaction data that may be associated to your previous attempts have been cleared. Once this previous data has been cleared, we’ve found that the success rates of these purchases are increased. Attempting more purchases within the wait time may elongate the error you are currently experiencing.

If you are still incurring problems despite waiting 5 days, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can further investigate your issue. In the meantime, I invite you to also consider using other payment methods such as Paypal and Game Cards.

Once again, I'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter and should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me again.
nobody wants to see that, right? Here's my advice. Link the card to a paypal account it's safe, secure and imo, more reliable.
TL;DR link the card to paypal, pay using the paypal option in league.