New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 9)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairyCharmed

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Jäger View Post
urgot, nasus, brand, and kog maw were all very recent. all better than free week teemo i guess
^ Definitely this. And this is coming from someone who used to main Teemo.

Badobk

01-15-2013

So, Vi has finally gotten herself free week... Not sure whether to watch and laugh at people raging why op champ is not op or just go top for some free farm. All Nasus players should be delighted

Daeion

01-15-2013

oh look, still no fiora...

Katia07

01-15-2013

It is really annoying when everybody complains when a champion that they bought 1 or 2 days ago now is free to play. JUST don't buy a champion a few days before the champion rotation, it's simple... And yes, our main champ could be free to play, but don't you know any other champion to play with? I personally never had such problems when picking my favorite champ despite it is on free week. Stop complaining, just be grateful that we have this opportunity to try other champs out, without having to buy them immediately. Thanks Riot for that !

Eretai

01-15-2013

Bad rotation to match a bad sale this week.

:/

ArmedRagnarok

01-15-2013

Who let the dogs out?, aaaawww yeaaaah im so gonna play Nasus this week

Swampmajikk

01-15-2013

can we have free nidalee soon?
I really want to try her.

EvilDarkVoid

01-15-2013

I've been waiting for Nasus free week forever!

SMA Odyssey

01-15-2013

I literally own all of these except for Nasus and Urgot, might try Urgot. From personal experience playing him as one of my mains, I recommend you all try Malphite!

Jasiwel

01-15-2013

Aside from seeing Vi and Fiddle as free playables, I'm not really content with this week's free playables. From the recent Pre-Season's month of December we've already had Nasus (Week 3), Kog'Maw (Week 5), Jax (Week 4), Brand (Week 3), and Urgot (Week 4) as free-to-play champions. I'm not saying that these champions don't deserve to be played or shouldnt, but I would have like more variety since we just played with them over the past month. There are multiple champions that haven't been played for quite sometime for free and I would like to have a chance to play or play against a lot of these champions.