[Champion Suggestion] Cynire Bladewing - Thief

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aralock

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruduen View Post
R (Ultimate) - Spirit Steal - Passive/Active - 100/90/80 MP - 120/90/60 Sec. Cooldown

Cynire seals the spirit of the enemies. For 8 seconds, any healing (including natural healing) of enemy champions is halved, and Cynire's health is healed by the same amount. (Large area.)
the champion is nice, just this ULT diesnt feel like a ULT, and i also dont see the passive/active part of this ability, anyway i think it should be changed to full heal, not only halved and global range, this means u steal for 8 secs all incoming heal of all enemt champs, seems much more powerful, and unless someone is dumb enuff to use a heal or rally spell i dont think its a OP ability + it feels much ore like a real ULT and powerfull against lifestealing champs...right now when i play lifesteal trynd i normaly wipe 5 versus me with just with 40% lifesteal and 1000crit dmg , this ULT could be a counter to him and nasus, maybe yi and so on...warwick would cry lol

if u have time comment on my champion, i want as much feedback as possible before the contest ;P

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=30298

Ruduen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Think that's a mistype that I have to fix, since I originally intended it to do something within a small range and have its active effect be mapwide, but I changed my mind somewhere along the line. As it stands, I have the healing stolen at a percent simply so it's not a complete waste if someone does trip it while they're inattentive or the like.

I've taken a glance over yours, but it's probably going to take me a while to make heads or tails out of some points.

Ruduen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

Just a quick bump because I had a flash of inspiration on what his ultimate could be. I'd imagine that the idea I had would be more of a pain coding-wise, but I think it fits the theme better.

Soul Steal: Cynire steals the very technique from a person's soul. The cooldown on all of their moves is increased by 30%/40%/50%, and for 50/100/150 seconds, this skill is treated as their ultimate skill of the same level, with its cooldown initially at 0. Cooldown of 200 seconds.

Ruduen

12-08-2009

Again, another quick bump. Would like any comments that anybody has.