Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Predictable lag in most of my games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrav

01-14-2013

Hey guys, Recently (as in starting yesterday) i have been getting a strange lag in most of my games. It usually starts around the 10 minute mark (give or take a minute or two) and usually takes 5-10 minutes to subside. The problem is that when i look at my ping it is always around its normal level (i average 85ms). So basically i'm getting lag without my ping showing it. It will take a few seconds to move, launch skillshots etc. I was wondering if anyone has had an issue similar to what i have. Any help would be appreciated.

Vidmast3r

01-14-2013

I am having the same thing, ping is fine FPS 70 or more, but there is so much lag.
League never lags for me, it also has been overheating my CPU / GPU and making the fans speed up to max.

The lag is like you said, periodic and its hard to play. Can't play until this is fixed cause I feed every time, I lag more when there is intense action like fighting in lane or teamfights.

It seems very random though, and only a few other people have it.

Arrav

01-14-2013

Hey man i actually seemed to have fixed it, I ended up updating my adobe air here. http://get.adobe.com/air/
It seems to have fixed it.

EzpzGames

01-14-2013

me to started 2 nights ago my game like freezes for a second then everything that happened within that seconds happens but EXTREMELY FAST! does this multiple times through out my games.

EzpzGames

01-15-2013

bump