Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help with client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercenaryX21

01-14-2013

I don't know why but for some reason at random my game client would auto log me out when I'm in champ select or it crashes in the middle of a game, it has even at one point caused my whole system to shut down without me doing anything but playing in the middle of a team fight a few times.

Because of this I've got 30 minute suspensions when ever the client acts up on me. Can someone help me with this? I've checked for spy/mal ware and nothing. I'm going nuts trying to figure this out.

I love this game and everything, but I swear that it seems like something is up. I'd also like to know why I get account suspensions for client crashes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolographicOne

01-14-2013

Can you be more specific about the error?

Is it a bugsplat error, or the dreaded Adobe Air debug 'crash'?