Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Is a cancer to the team"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutus the Bear

01-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6112329/#nogo

read these logs notice how its 5 reports in 5 games. Check that cass one, amazing.

embalmdk

01-14-2013

Brutus,

Fail to see what point you are trying to make. The individual got punished, probably a first timer. If the behaviour continues I can undoubtedly see more punishment.

Not even sure if they are yours, but if they are only recommendation I can make is tone it down and you will be fine.

dignitas Rampant

01-14-2013

So, from what I'm reading in the reports, the person believes its perfectly reasonable to mock someone to the enemy team? Mock his entire team to the enemy team? I don't understand what your point is here. I would have clicked punish on the Honor Trading thing, just because it undermines the system and any punishment would remove the Honor he so "worked for".

Silent Haven85

01-14-2013

Although some of the reporters might have said a bit too much and were tactless themselves. I think this case ended in the proper verdict.