Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please help me quit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

01-14-2013

Quit or I'll break your legs, rip them off and break your arms with them.

JabaRune

01-14-2013

Uhm... commit to doing something else... that is productive. Working out for instance... Or do something like lumosity.

Kevy21

01-14-2013

Quote:
slammin ice:
i honestly have no idea why but this game is freakishly addictive. its more addictive than crack and heroin combined. i have tried many times but i literally cant stop playing this game... can anybody help.... i don't know what to do it is completely consuming my life. i spend all my time thinking about it playing it, hell i even dream about it. its starting to impact my life very negatively due to the amount of time it sucks up on a daily basis... please help

You main AP Yi in Ranked and do badly at it o.o like 75% loss rate!

Play something different to get your win/loss ratio to 50% or others are suffering because or your bad choice of champ/build.

Or you could just Quit? JK just take time to play another game - you never really quit a game like LoL there is 0% game progression so you don't loose out like you would in games that have it.

What Turret

01-14-2013

Kevy21, that's not helping him quit!

I wrote you another poem.

"Staying up 'til 3 AM,
Dealing with feeders, and ragers and Shen,
Never helped me make straight As,
Or made the long showers go away."

slammin ice

01-17-2013

its bad because its using so much of my time. i have lots of homework and a job and i need to focus on that (instead of this game). i always find myself playing it whenever i can and i really dont have time to but i put off my work and play instead. i cant get it out of my head. uninstalling didnt help because i just reinstalled it after spending all day obsessing about it (ive tried twice).

fmwyso

Recruiter

01-17-2013

During school, I didn't play a single game during the whole semester simply because I didn't feel the need to. OP, I think you should find out whatever activity you are avoiding by playing LoL. Very often, addictions are not because of what we use to satisfy our addiction but rather what we are avoiding by using our addiction.

I play loads of games out of school, but play very rarely while in it... It is simply because I don't avoid my schoolwork, I find schoolwork challenging and rather fun sometimes. I simply have no need to avoid it, what need do you have to avoid whatever else it is that you should be doing?

Havenbrook

01-17-2013

Place a grenade in your computer then walk away after pulling the pin. Cool guys dont look at explosions anyways. Problem Solved!

slammin ice

01-18-2013

btw all the ranked games as AP yi were played back to back in one night (i think theres 10). interestingly enough i didnt do that bad from what i remember. anyway, i have most games played with chogath/jarvan not AP yi. i played him one day. literally.