[Suggestion] Capture the flag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnoobi

10-19-2010

Since new maps seem to remain a fantasy and are at the bottom of the "to-do" list, would it be too much to ask for different scenerios? One of the primary complaints I get from my friends soon after introducing them to LoL is the lack of variety in mission objectives.

Capture the flag is a fundamental arena-game scenerio in which players do more than simply push lanes, pummel each other, and complete pseudo mission objectives like the dragon or baron. Maybe have the flagholder unable to use any abilities, or something. Don't ask me for the details. The innovative folks at Riot could surely make a polished up version of LoL CTF, right?

CapTenRedBeard

03-02-2011

I have to agree with this completely.

We need gametypes to help league have more appeal.

Capture the flag, territories, objective type scenarios.

Territories is what i think would be simplest to implement and very fun.....could be done on summoners rift....place 5 locations on the map that need to be controlled by one team.....first team to 5 minutes or something wins.....this could also make for quick games.

Pyrozen

03-02-2011

Hows this

Flag Holder is slowed by 50% hes movespeed and deals -30% damage with all sources

Zrg

03-02-2011

This would be so much fun, id love to see this in action!

GamingCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

YI: Ult + Ghostblade + ghost +cleanse= OP
but that would be a really nicegametype

CapTenRedBeard

03-03-2011

Capture the flag would be a lot of fun....and you could make it more challenging by requiring your flag to be at home to score....that kind of thing.

Territories (or a king of the hill style free for all) would be great. Maybe put new neutral buffs that give the champ tankier stats in order to hold a territory for longer...things like that.

New maps would also be great for new gametypes.

Aurx

03-03-2011

Capture the flag is probably on their list, but not a priority.

I still want it though.

cajunstyle

03-05-2011

scrubs

Kacnafein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Capture the flag would just not work with the champions that are out there. Only way to make it work would be adding permanent silence to flag holder.