Champion Categorization Assignments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AvariceSyn

01-14-2013

I've thought many times how useful it would be to have a sorting feature added to the champion selection screen to pull up custom lists of champions so that considering your selection would be made a hundred times easier and faster. You have the name search feature already, however I'd rather pull up a list of all of my AP Mids or Toplane tanky champions with one click.

The categorizations would be stored locally, and allow you to give them customized names.

This way, what makes League so golden (the ability to allow users to define the game and how it's played) is not blasphemed, and we get a better organizational system for faster and more thoughtful choices in champion selection.

Chillin

01-25-2013

I thought about this when i first started the game, and would deffinately use it, if it was available today.

Chillin

04-26-2013

bump, little features like this give the game replay value, it has infinite uses and it isnt any harder to code than the rune/mastery pages

Ferowen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2013

This, this is so simple but seriously something that would help so much