i want my elo back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mendeleyev

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
you lost. Elo measures your ability to win. You failed to win. I don't see a problem.

what a troll thing to say. He has raised an extremely valid point. If someone is disconnected when the game ends, No one should get any Elo or lose any Elo.

Also, the disconnecter should be subject to a ban, of at least one week. Such a ruling would stop people from just dumping a losing game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flãmez

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeleyev View Post
what a troll thing to say. He has raised an extremely valid point. If someone is disconnected when the game ends, No one should get any Elo or lose any Elo.

Also, the disconnecter should be subject to a ban, of at least one week. Such a ruling would stop people from just dumping a losing game.
Yes because if my internet or anyone internet drops out or they have a real life emergency, the first thing they want to do is get back online and see that they are banned for a week. I think the winning team should still get there elo but in the case of a 4v5, I wouldn't mind not losing elo. It is rough in ranked games which is why I try to communicate with my team in champion select. If there is no communication or anything, or people say things like mid or feed. I dodge. I am so sick of the wait time but ARAM is a nice past time, or just going to watch tv. These are the things you have to deal with and signed up for when you decided to play ranked.