i want my elo back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigitalian

01-14-2013

this is the worst if you look at the game in question i was support nunu and our team was 6 to there 1 and then 4 people left. now that is really screwed up i cant believe that i am losing elo to something like that i think that in that kind of situation that i should get the elo that i lost back this is just one of the reasons that i am thinking of uninstalling this game and not playing anymore. riot should at least replace the elo that i lost for this match and we where winning but that aside it was under no control of mine that i lost that match the surrender vote was 1 agree which shows that i was the only one left. look into it if you dont believe me but this is not something that should count against anyone.

Shamble

01-14-2013

Oh this thread again.

Azkieth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

If this is really the case then one of the things you could to is file a request, given you have a screenshot of the situation (or not, just type everything in the description). This game could become a loss forgiven but don't take my word for it, this hasn't happened to me before.

(https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new)

I wish you the best of luck OP

Bigitalian

01-14-2013

it really should be something that should be looked at i dont even care if i get the elo back i just dont want things like this to destroy the game for alot of people.

Bigitalian

01-14-2013

thanks for the information and i will send one in

adc

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkieth View Post
If this is really the case then one of the things you could to is file a request, given you have a screenshot of the situation (or not, just type everything in the description). This game could become a loss forgiven but don't take my word for it, this hasn't happened to me before.

(https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new)

I wish you the best of luck OP
No, that's not how loss forgivens work. At all. Please don't spam them with unneeded requests.

oStarhuntero

01-14-2013

This happened to me once before, i kinda just let it go. But i underatand your feelings, goodluck man.

LogicalTautology

01-14-2013

If 4 people in your game are willing to end it and accept a loss, do you really think you will end up winning more than 5% of the time in that scenario?

Hypnagogia

01-14-2013

Use punctuation.
Use full sentences.
Use paragraphs.

At least this way people might bother to read your rage.

Jesustim

01-14-2013

you lost. Elo measures your ability to win. You failed to win. I don't see a problem.