Teemo Help plz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudx16

01-14-2013

Hello everyone I just started playing Teemo and I love the little guy. My only problem at least with the build I went last game was that I did 0 dmg in team fights and my shrooms did nothing. Here was my build. Btw I started off great getting a lot of early kills and gearing up quick.

I started by rushing for hurricane for the extra attack speed and farming potential. Then I got berserker treads, liandry's, deathcap, rylai's sceptor, and I couldn't quite finish hourglass before we lost the game.

Basically I had a **** ton of AP and decent Attack speed. I couldn't do anything in team fights though and I got 3 shotted when I popped out of stealth to engage.

What build would you recomend for me that scales better into late game? More ad bruiser build or what?

Links and feed back are appreciated.

dorskandrogyn

01-14-2013

Did you get malady? Great item for teemo

Cloudx16

01-14-2013

No I didn't that game

noobslikepie

01-14-2013

Take out rylas and go void staff and try sorc shoes. And rush the mask first. Malady is a great item too

Zamun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Also consider your positioning. All the damage in the world won't help if you're the easiest target. Find someone bigger (easy) and tankier than you then make sure you're on the right side of them.

powwder

01-14-2013

don't build a hurricane first, its not a good idea. at this point your not doing enough damage for it to do

instead of zerkers get sorc shoes this helps your blinding dart, shrooms, and poison damage.

next i get a nashors. i build the codex first for more ap, regen, and cooldown. i normally get this by the time i'm nearing or at level 6 so i can spam shrooms faster asap. nashors gives AS, cooldown, mana regen for optiom shroomage with some AS so you can do sustained damage.

liandrys is next. the haunting guise gives spell pen for more damage, plus some hp so you don;t get owned. once you get liandry the best part of it is that your blinding dart will hit like a truck now.

after that deathcap and by that point its what you need to fill based on situation

i don;t really like malady since i play teemo more as a ap not on hit, and the on hit works well if you can stand there and AA the thing for days which normally doesn;t happen often. i will get it though if my team allows for me too (like if they have good cc and peel). wits end falls under this catageory as well.

if its a ad top i use magic pen reds, armor yellows, health quints, cooldown per level glyphs (solo gets exp really fast and this lets me spam more shrooms....always more shrooms....)

if its ap top magic pen reds, hp yellows, health quints, MR per level glyphs.

noobslikepie

01-14-2013

Nashors is never good, teemo scales terribly with cdr no point to have 50 shrooms if they don't damage

Awsar

01-14-2013

alot of people cry about teemo but hes not that good in team fights he can get focused down fast

Weeeezyy

01-14-2013

usually when i play teemo i get malady -> sorcs > needlessly large rod -> nashors tooth and then situational from there. ex rylai's, haunting guise, rabs

this build works great if u max E first, but you gotta have good positioning in team fights or you get insta raped

powwder

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobslikepie View Post
Nashors is never good, teemo scales terribly with cdr no point to have 50 shrooms if they don't damage
if you don;t have 50 shrooms on the map you are playing teemo wrong.

damage wise nashors is 65 , Liandry is 70, deathcap is 120. thats 255 plus deathcap passive +25% is 318 with just those 3 items not counting masteries or runes. liandry will also burn for a % of their max hp.

the shroom itself does Total Magic Damage: 200 / 325 / 450 (+0.8 per ability power). so with 318 AP from just those 3 items your shrooms do 450+254 and a % of their health.

the attack speed helps you proc more toxic shots as well......and the cdr lets you cast more blinding darts Magic Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+0.8 per ability power).

teemo is probally the only champion that can use a nashors tooth or kayle....but i don;t know enough about her.