Helping Up & Coming Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopinator View Post
Yes I dont have Lee, I tried him last week when he was free and just could not get him down. Maybe more practice, but at this point I wont buy him.

If you were to pick a Jungler who you could carry with at 1200 elo who would it be? Besides Lee and perma bans (Amumu and Malph)
I would go with more of a carry around 1200 elo. since most games will only be 20 min. you can put the pressure on early and make them surrender. Lee Sin is the best by far and that is why i picked him up lol. because when i was 1500+ i could play tanky jungler like naut, maokaio and what not but lower elo that does not work since if you team has no damage then you will lose.

might want to try nocturne, cho, olaf
those would be good picks

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Also, should you get sightstone on a jungle? It seems that I end up putting more wards down than the support so I end up spending lots of gold on wards (even with Lantern)
Since i am hyper aggressive i only ward dragon / baron. since i keep the pressure on them i have control over them map. but its not a bad item to get if your team is not warding. but im selfish in game so if someone does not care about their lane enough to ward why should it.

Chopinator

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSkillz View Post
might want to try nocturne, cho, olaf
those would be good picks
I only have Cho, so with him I should focus AP over Tanky Items and max Silence first?

TrueSkillz

01-16-2013

Quote:
Your able to gank after first clear with Sword and 2 pots? Do you get hard leashes to start?
Yeah but i also run 19 armor in my runes and start shield on lee sin which give me life steal as well. and i smite early on red because i get life steal from that as well

leona just has an op shield so its easy on her as well.

TrueSkillz

01-16-2013

Quote:
I only have Cho, so with him I should focus AP over Tanky Items and max Silence first?
I would build him as an ap bruiser with rod of ages, ryles, abysal.
stuff like that. You can max silence to get the max duration but i prefer maxing his rupture

TheLoNeLiGhT

01-16-2013

My question was a few pages back, just wanted to thank you for your help!

Rhaegarking

01-17-2013

I was looking at possible junglers and I saw Nautilus. He seems like a really cool champion and I was just wondering how viable he is? He is at the highest tier of ip so I don't want to waster ip if he isn't a very viable jungler.
Simply is Nautilus a viable jungler?

TrueSkillz

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegarking View Post
I was looking at possible junglers and I saw Nautilus. He seems like a really cool champion and I was just wondering how viable he is? He is at the highest tier of ip so I don't want to waster ip if he isn't a very viable jungler.
Simply is Nautilus a viable jungler?
Simple Answer: Yes if you have the astronautilus skin

I just dont like him when i play with random people i prefer someone that can carry

Nyche

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Would it be practical to run the jungle at say summoner level 15? Will I be able to keep up on level / cs with people running 2 in a lane?

Taking into account the limited runes / masteries what characters would actually provide if possible an early game edge over the traditional 2 person top / bottom laning at lower levels?

At my current level, I'm constantly finding myself on a team of 4 carries fighting over the same creeps with nonstop auto-attacks. I feel like if I could just clear the jungle it might give someone else a chance to actually develop a moderately reasonable CS, where that person and I could potentially carry the team to a victory.

TrueSkillz

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyche View Post
Would it be practical to run the jungle at say summoner level 15? Will I be able to keep up on level / cs with people running 2 in a lane?

Taking into account the limited runes / masteries what characters would actually provide if possible an early game edge over the traditional 2 person top / bottom laning at lower levels?

At my current level, I'm constantly finding myself on a team of 4 carries fighting over the same creeps with nonstop auto-attacks. I feel like if I could just clear the jungle it might give someone else a chance to actually develop a moderately reasonable CS, where that person and I could potentially carry the team to a victory.
It is possible i start jungling around lvl 15. It can be hard on certain champs but if you have help from your team on early buffs you can do it.
Lee Sin, Master Yi, Udyr, WarWick are champs that can jungle at lvl 15 without runes. I would suggest taking smite heal just to be on the safe side.