Helping Up & Coming Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaneysed

03-31-2013

Fiddlesticks time-
How viable is he in the jungle? With his drain for sustain, his bouncing crow nuke and delayed flash AoE ult makes me think he would do well. I just hve no clue with him rune and mastery wise because he is ap based as opposed to most junglers being ad based.

Another problem I have with other junglers is lack of early sustain in the jungle (i'm either level 17, 18, or 19).

Zaneysed

04-01-2013

bump goes the school bus.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Badger View Post
I've just atarted playing Nunu as a jungler (I'm a lvl 11 summoner). I haven't picked up any runes yet because I heard it was best to wait to 20 and get the tier 3 runes. I'm having trouble keeping up with players in lanes. By the time Nunu hits level 6, everyone else is 8 and someone may have hit 9. When I go to start ganking or grouping, it seems I'm behind the curve and at a disadvantage.

Any tips for keeping up level-wise when jungling early on? Or am I just too gimped at summoner level 11?
I normally start jungling around lvl 15. the key is to keep farming jungle. dont waste alot of time trying to force a gank. Max your bloodboil first but get an early point in consume to the health gain. you can buy a set of tier1 armor runes they are not that expensive. That may help you stay in jungle longer and not have to recall as much.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaneysed View Post
Fiddlesticks time-
How viable is he in the jungle? With his drain for sustain, his bouncing crow nuke and delayed flash AoE ult makes me think he would do well. I just hve no clue with him rune and mastery wise because he is ap based as opposed to most junglers being ad based.

Another problem I have with other junglers is lack of early sustain in the jungle (i'm either level 17, 18, or 19).
Fiddle is good against people that dont know how he plays. getting a set or runes with ap and armor would work on him.

Zaneysed

04-03-2013

Thanks for the help

Rompemann

04-25-2013

Could you elaborate on Fiddlesticks please?
I've been jungling a fair bit, probably 200-250 games, and the last 40-50 or so jungle games have been exclusively Fiddlesticks. I really like him, but I tend to either fail completely or snowball heavily. It seems to me that one of his strongest points is his insane objective control, being able to solo dragon at lvl 6 with blue buff.

Also, not sure if it's been covered lately, but who is your favorite jungler in season 3 and why?

TrueSkillz

04-25-2013

i feel fiddles ganks are weak that is why it takes a team that does not know how to play against him to do well. he has slow clear time but amazing sustain. Nasus has the same objective control as fiddle. he can take dragon at 6. Ive never been a fan of fiddle. but my current favorite jungler is volibear followed by jarvan. they just bring much more to a team fight then fiddle. you will rarely carry a game as a jungler. which make you a peel machine for you actual carries and fiddle does not have that ability. IMO he is better mid where he can get the farm he needs to be scary

Dovie1107

04-25-2013

I'm level 28 and I'm just now trying to learn jungling o.o I think it sounds like fun and I'm ready to learn how. I plan on buying fiddlesticks after i save up for my 6300 ip champ(Riven<3). I've played him this week in free week and I really like him. people say he's lame unless he's fed early and I want to try jungling with him and becoming successful with him. Any tips?

i know that the last person asked about Fiddle but i feel like my question is different. Thanks for your time,
Dovie

TrueSkillz

04-25-2013

the main thing i would work on is positioning and finding all the best spots to ult from. most people ult then flash into position. like diving mid from their wraith spawn is pretty scary. I dont have many tips specific for fiddle since i dont play him much. just make sure you have a good rune page. i would go with armor and ap runes. and run flash smite as summoners to help your ganking. If you have a more specific question i may be able to help more.

Dovie1107

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSkillz View Post
just make sure you have a good rune page. i would go with armor and ap runes.
I have yet to buy any Runes o.o I don't really ever find the need for them... that and because i find buying champs is more important at the moment....

Also, how about different champions for jungling. I have Evelynn and Elise. would either of them be better? in your opinion who would be best for jungling?

And which do you think is the best jungler overall?

Sorry if these questions seem random. They just kinda come to me randomly >.<