Nocturne,Mundo, or Jarvan for jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

punishernumber1

4 Weeks Ago

I am thinking about trying out one of these champs in the jungle but i'm not very good in the jungle right now. Which of these 3 is the easiest champ to play? I already have all 3 of them.

Isamichi

4 Weeks Ago

Howdy #1 Punisher;

Jarvan is the easiest jungler out of the three you choose; He is the most straight-forward one and can be used in most team compositions.

Advantages of each champ in the jungle:
J4 + Works with most team comps and can jump over walls for jungle invades or to avoid wards
-Falls off late game & can be detrimental to the team with poorly-placed ultimates
Mundo + best sustain out of the three and becomes an unkillable regen tank with time.
- His ganks are the weakest of the three and needs a good amount of gold to scale into late game
Nocturne + Post-6, his ganks are ungodly due to the sheer range of his ult.
- Pre-6, his ganks are pitiful and has poor sustain to survive in the jungle. Also needs kills to even be passable mid and late game.

The Kayin

4 Weeks Ago

I would disagree with that statement about Nocturne. His passive is what makes him viable in the jungle. Maximize that and you'll clear with no problem. I run Nocturne with Attack Speed marks and I clear faster + sustain better than most other junglers I've played

I build him SoAG and Ninja Tabi while jungling. Take Q-W-E then max Q first. His E is what makes his ganks successful - not his ult! His ult is simply good initiation/finisher.

If your team has plenty of tanks/supports then build him for damage - Hydra, Ghostblade, Last Whipser. He becomes a split pushing + assassin nightmare.

J4 would be my 2nd choice, then Mundo 3rd.

$0.02