Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

adobe air debug launcher keeps crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuku

01-14-2013

@title

How can I fix this annoying issue? Tired of crashing during character select then having to wait a long time just to get back in just for me to crash again.

HxC2 STEP RANDY

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
ZukuGhoul:
@title

How can I fix this annoying issue? Tired of crashing during character select then having to wait a long time just to get back in just for me to crash again.
The same thing keeps happening to me since the morning, during ranked Que.... now I have to wait a hour because it happened to me twice in a row

HxC2 STEP RANDY

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Bump!

cF Ten

01-14-2013

its happening to me a lot too and it has caused me to receive to leaves in 2 of my games yesterday...

HolographicOne

01-14-2013

It happens to me every 2nd game. I've updated and manually patched the Adobe Air folder to the latest build, I've reverted back to a previous build too. None of it works. I contacted Adobe, and they said that they'll get in touch with Riot. Awaiting a fix....