Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just hit level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Worst thing I've ever done.

10 bucks says I get banned for feeding against a team that had ~7000 wins, when I had 150.

Great matchmaking

Zombie Ryze

01-14-2013

Fear not SergeantG, it'll work out for you. Matchmaking over time sorts you with the right group more times than not. Just keep playing, as time goes on you'll fit in just fine!

But at first, it'll suck. But play your best and you'll push past the newbs. Good chance you're just getting linked up with players that have been @ 30 for a long long time.

adc

01-14-2013

Duo queues and trolls/bad players. Wins aren't a measure of skill, just how long you've played. Sure, there's generally a decent correlation between the two, but not always. Just because I have 1250 wins doesn't necessarily mean I'm a better player than a guy with 500 - just generally.

The game thinks you're better than you currently are - you'll go down to where you belong sometime soon, and then you should be matched with similar players.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Thanks Zombie Ryze and AD Bottom. I'll try to stick to it, it's just very discouraging hearing "All 9 of us are reporting you for feeding", when I'm doing the best I can. Just getting stomped in by better players I guess.

adc

01-14-2013

Pff, report them for that.

Luvs2spuj

01-14-2013

I agree with what the people above are saying. However, you should never go 1/20/1. You are doing something seriously wrong. Farm under your turret and make sure to use wards. Play VERY passively if the enemy team is better than you. Giving the enemy team 20 kills on just you basically screws over your entire team. It would be better if you just went afk.

Things will get better eventually. Just make sure you really know the characters you choose. Play several bot games to learn them before playing against people.

adc

01-14-2013

Quote:
Luvs2spuj:
I agree with what the people above are saying. However, you should never go 1/20/1 as an ADC. You are doing something seriously wrong. Farm under your turret and make sure to use wards. Play VERY passively if the enemy team is better than you. Giving the enemy team 20 kills on just you basically screws over your entire team. It would be better if you just went afk.

Things will get better eventually. Just make sure you really know the characters you choose. Play several bot games to learn them before playing against people.

Wow. I thought you were exaggerating.... 1/20/1, rofl.

Jerk9003

01-14-2013

With their 7000 wins, they might have 10000 losses. Wins aren't everything