Suggestion: Vote to kick in Champion select (ranked solo Q only)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yovalord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump

SexyMaurice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Do riot sometimes reads the forum? It seems like they don't care about the trolls problems.

Yovalord

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMaurice View Post
Do riot sometimes reads the forum? It seems like they don't care about the trolls problems.
Lyte reads this section daily, and he has probably looked at this, he just doesn't feel the need to say "Cool idea, But it doesn't solve the core problem, and this is why,,," But id actually like to debate that the new system they are coming out with really hurts the innocent players atm (They are taking away "League points" if you dodge and flat out forfeiting promotion and division series) which is more power to the real trolls. Fixes the que dodge problem a bit, but it really just makes you feel terrible for the dodgers and hilarious for the troll who made you dodge.

Elf Elix

01-24-2013

I like it, but maybe riot can add an "IF" statement so that a quad (premade)team can't kick a player. (yea ok he might be real toxic, but I would imagine very rarely that a group of jokers/trolls would do it. Rarely, but surely or eventually.)

Yovalord

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pker5256 View Post
I like it, but maybe riot can add an "IF" statement so that a quad (premade)team can't kick a player. (yea ok he might be real toxic, but I would imagine very rarely that a group of jokers/trolls would do it. Rarely, but surely or eventually.)
Yeah i don't demand my exact system or anything like that, id just like some sort of system that protects us against trolls in champ select, currently they are actually giving more power to the trolls by making us lose points when we dodge.

Wolfer22

01-26-2013

i definitely think this could be useful, I have only been playing League for a month or so and decided to que up for my first ranked game today. Mid locks in vlad, next guy claims he's going ADC as fiora. We talk him out of it but he already picked fiora so he is going top he says. Next guy goes Nocturne says jungle we're fine with that, I tell the other guy I will support you on bot with Thresh. Guy dose not communicate AT ALL the entire time and locks in Evelynn. So now i'm stuck supporting Evelynn on bot against EZ/blitzcrank.

If we were able to vote this guy out for no communication AT ALL during the pre-game we would not have been in this situation. I decided to stick with the match thinking well hell we might have a shot at winning. Evelynn facechecks enemy bush with blitz and ez in it at lvl 2, and than dies 6 more times within the next 10 minutes. Than I am a useless support because the person I am supporting died so many times and was just bad, did not communicate the entire game, and chose a melee champ for bot lane against ez/blitz.

I am new to ranked q so my first experience was BAD, so I decide i will try one more time. I say I will support in beginning, everyone picks lanes and mid lane is open for the last guy on roster. He locks on on Zed and our whole team is AD. Knowing what was in store I dodged the que and got a 30 minute ban. Now if we had the option to vote out the bad player that would not work with the group I would not be in this situation. Needless to say I most likely saved our team from a 30 minute loss or a 20 minute surrender... and I am the one that gets punished.

Not a good system at all

Yovalord

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze1985 View Post
i definitely think this could be useful, I have only been playing League for a month or so and decided to que up for my first ranked game today. Mid locks in vlad, next guy claims he's going ADC as fiora. We talk him out of it but he already picked fiora so he is going top he says. Next guy goes Nocturne says jungle we're fine with that, I tell the other guy I will support you on bot with Thresh. Guy dose not communicate AT ALL the entire time and locks in Evelynn. So now i'm stuck supporting Evelynn on bot against EZ/blitzcrank.

If we were able to vote this guy out for no communication AT ALL during the pre-game we would not have been in this situation. I decided to stick with the match thinking well hell we might have a shot at winning. Evelynn facechecks enemy bush with blitz and ez in it at lvl 2, and than dies 6 more times within the next 10 minutes. Than I am a useless support because the person I am supporting died so many times and was just bad, did not communicate the entire game, and chose a melee champ for bot lane against ez/blitz.

I am new to ranked q so my first experience was BAD, so I decide i will try one more time. I say I will support in beginning, everyone picks lanes and mid lane is open for the last guy on roster. He locks on on Zed and our whole team is AD. Knowing what was in store I dodged the que and got a 30 minute ban. Now if we had the option to vote out the bad player that would not work with the group I would not be in this situation. Needless to say I most likely saved our team from a 30 minute loss or a 20 minute surrender... and I am the one that gets punished.

Not a good system at all
Yup, the abuse (which would likely be uncommon) that could come with a kick system would be much better than the abuse of the current system.

Yovalord

02-01-2013

Riot really needs to do something, yeggs, last post is NOT a good solution and honestly will only slightly cut down on trolling v_v

Yovalord

02-21-2013

bump

GunflameSmurf

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yovalord View Post
Alright, i have 30 mins to spare after losing a game of dodge chicken. I will give the scenario of what just happened, and a relatively safe way to deal with it.

Scenario

First pick: I'll play mid
Second pick: Top or jungle
Third pick: Top
Fourth pick: I don't play bot lane (Problem player)
Fifth pick: I'm last pick, i'll fill

The first three players pick mid, jungle, and top. Now you have all been in this situation and know what happens next. Fourth pick instalocks Hiemerdinger with clarity and revive and says "Alright you guys win, im ADC". Fifth pick doesn't matter at this point because if they pick a support to give the 1600 elo revive+clarity AD Hiemer a shot...
Why don't you give AD Heimer a shot? I mean.... If AP Trynd works... why wouldn't AD Heimer work?