Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My name is horrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18cfaf81941a9e

01-14-2013

I haven't played this game in a long time, but back when I first started I had a name and I liked that name. Anyway, I decided to reinstall and see if I could get into it. Upon logging in I find that my name has changed to the jumbled mass of garbage that it is right now. First off, and most importantly, I want it changed. It doesn't have to be the same name as before (which was Akruze), but I will not play this game with this name. Second, I will not pay with real money or the in game currency to have the name changed. I did not choose the current name and did not change it to what it is now.
So that's where I stand right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Orcca

Wrenchmen

01-14-2013

Just recently there was a sweep of inactive summoner names below level 5 that renamed all summoners that hadn't played in a significant amount of time (I'm not sure but I would assume at least a year and a half) in order to clear up summoner names people wanted, but couldn't use because it was on a level 2 account that hadn't been logged into since 2010.

I have no idea what happened to the inactive summoner's names but I would have thought they would be prompted to change their names after logging back in.

IS18cfaf81941a9e

01-14-2013

It didn't prompt when I first logged in, but it did this morning, so someone can delete this if they want.

Hibibergotten

01-14-2013

hey IS18cfaf81941a9e, let me ask you something. How mad?