My name is horrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18cfaf81941a9e

01-14-2013

I haven't played this game in a long time, but back when I first started I had a name and I liked that name. Anyway, I decided to reinstall and see if I could get into it. Upon logging in I find that my name has changed to the jumbled mass of garbage that it is right now. First off, and most importantly, I want it changed. It doesn't have to be the same name as before (which was Akruze), but I will not play this game with this name. Second, I will not pay with real money or the in game currency to have the name changed. I did not choose the current name and did not change it to what it is now.
So that's where I stand right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

01-14-2013

Just recently there was a sweep of inactive summoner names below level 5 that renamed all summoners that hadn't played in a significant amount of time (I'm not sure but I would assume at least a year and a half) in order to clear up summoner names people wanted, but couldn't use because it was on a level 2 account that hadn't been logged into since 2010.

I have no idea what happened to the inactive summoner's names but I would have thought they would be prompted to change their names after logging back in.

IS18cfaf81941a9e

01-14-2013

It didn't prompt when I first logged in, but it did this morning, so someone can delete this if they want.

Hibibergotten

01-14-2013

hey IS18cfaf81941a9e, let me ask you something. How mad?