Which champion out of the options ( choose the one u LIKE the best)

Akali 7 53.85%
Heimerdinger 0 0%
Shaco 0 0%
Blitzcrank 1 7.69%
Tristana 1 7.69%
Tryndamere 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Which champion should i get from the selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wabababa

01-14-2013

Akali
Blitz
Shaco
Heimer
Tristana
Tryndamere

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-14-2013

The one I like best won't have any impact on your likelihood of enjoying it...

wabababa

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
and what is it?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-14-2013

You seem to be missing the entire point of that post...

Pick a random champion off of that list, or hell even the entire roster. You're just as likely to find one you like that way.

If you want an 'answer,' then I will say this. 'The one on in the poll that has the least votes at any given time.'

Sentrin

01-14-2013

Perhaps slightly off topic, but you can get Tristana and her skin for free by liking the League of Legends Facebook page.

Hiryuu16

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
^^ This

I voted Blitzcrank, because I'm pretty solid with skill shots. If you're not, Blitz will be a frustrating choice for you and your entire team. Many people like Akali and Tristana, but they never really clicked for me.

Blitzcrank is free this week, but the week ends tonight. Tristana is free from Riot's Facebook page. Give them a try and see if you like them. Seeing if other people like them doesn't help you much.

FairyCharmed

01-14-2013

I'd say Akali. I don't play her, but I've seen what my brother can do with her, top or mid. She seems to have a bit of a rough time pre-6, but after that, if you haven't fed the enemy mid or jungler, you should be fine, at least when seeing how my brother plays her. She's a solid pick for mid, and I'm not sure about going top with her, but my brother seems to do fine.

So I voted Akali.

Ghengis John2

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabababa View Post
Akali
Blitz
Shaco
Heimer
Tristana
Tryndamere
You realize of course that these characters all play differently right? I will tell you what I tell people who ask what character to play in a fighting game. I think instead of simply giving us a list of random names, you tell us what sort of play style you like and what appeals to you about each character. We might be able to better pick for you, if we had a little background. Understanding of course even that is no guarantee that you'll enjoy our recommendation.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Amumu!

Mauru

01-14-2013

Depends on what role you like? Do you like to jungle? Do you like to support? Do you like to go in a solo lane?

The only one I would not recommend is Heimer; he's in dire need of a rework. Otherwise, as others have said, it's all about playstyle.