Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to carry as Cho'Gath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

Quote:
Sïmba:
10/10 would build.

Made my day lmfao.

deathmetalfan

01-15-2013

Eat people. 'Nuff said.

buneter

01-15-2013

wow next time I drop down to 294 elo I will try that build and see if people really suck that bad at that low of elo to let me get away witht that

DarkUltralisk

01-15-2013

lol i have not yet hit ranked yet but i am an old sc2 player and i find it hard to believe you would build this with cho. Idk if its cause i was getting into another game competatively or that i am an adult that makes things seem stupid and things seem smart i usually understand simple stuff like how to build and such. Because things just make more sense or that people don't understand that at a low level you have nothing to say about the high level cause your just not their yet. at that elo you should be watching and learning not derping around. the best thing to do is learn from the pros and then you'll start to get the concepts then you can start implementing your own, though playing lol i am finding that i don't have enough to do wiht all my apm 120.

Ankoku no Hime

01-15-2013

0/10

Captain UncleBen

01-15-2013

Quote:
Eazyezee:
im en 294 elo at the momento and everytime i play chogaoth i always pwn.
with my items:
1> phantom dancer
2: boots of atack sped
3 ampifitying tome
4 theni get a sorcer shoes for the penetration damage
5 i asoteluy destroy everytone in my path. i can tell mastiers if u want about this amzing buiidl just tell me when u want it i will tell uthe path of darkness and pwning

Omg I used this buiidl and im en 1300 elo playen agenst gld playas nd it werks reely well!!11!!

EDIT: can u tell me mastiers 2 pls? I want to go on teh upath of darkness and pwning!

Eazyezee

01-15-2013

Quote:
Captain UncleBen:
Omg I used this buiidl and im en 1300 elo playen agenst gld playas nd it werks reely well!!11!!

EDIT: can u tell me mastiers 2 pls? I want to go on teh upath of darkness and pwning!

Hahaha! 10/10