What elo is this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

What I am trying to say is that basically at that point, in all reality, anyone with a brain would know that the game is over very soon because the team is still not grouping or playing properly. Put yourself in my position, your an ADC with a team that has 2 players that run in 1v5 before fights even start, so it is down to a 3v5 already, and the last 2 players on your team left alive discluding yourself are not that all amazing at the game. How are you suppose to win?

Boagster

01-14-2013

Renekton didn't "run into a fight", he made a poor choice of pathing and got caught out.

Kennen did make a horrible choice there, there's no way around that.

The rest of you did not have to engage, though. An attempt at stealing would have been fine, but not an actual engage. You did nothing to dissuade your team from attempting it. I can understand the mentality of thinking the game might end soon. Yes, anyone with a marginal amount of experience in the game should see that. The issue I brought up is you did nothing to try to prevent the loss. You went in just as much as the others, not trying to communicate that it was a bad idea. Part of being a good player is being a good teammate, and a good teammate at least tries to stop his teammates from bad plays.

It was never "down to a 3v5". The fight wasn't happening. It was 3 people up and 5 people up, but you could have avoided bad situations like an actual 3v5 fight.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
Renekton didn't "run into a fight", he made a poor choice of pathing and got caught out.

Kennen did make a horrible choice there, there's no way around that.

The rest of you did not have to engage, though. An attempt at stealing would have been fine, but not an actual engage. You did nothing to dissuade your team from attempting it. I can understand the mentality of thinking the game might end soon. Yes, anyone with a marginal amount of experience in the game should see that. The issue I brought up is you did nothing to try to prevent the loss. You went in just as much as the others, not trying to communicate that it was a bad idea. Part of being a good player is being a good teammate, and a good teammate at least tries to stop his teammates from bad plays.

It was never "down to a 3v5". The fight wasn't happening. It was 3 people up and 5 people up, but you could have avoided bad situations like an actual 3v5 fight.
It's pretty hard to stop a ulting TF from engaging haha I mean yeah I don't play LoL to babysit every single player on my team and tell them how to win the game, I need to focus on my own game. I guess if I really want to win games I must be telling my team constantly what to do 24/7

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

What I get out of what your saying is to basically babysit my team with pings and constant typing to help avoid bad situations. Is this the only way I could of won this game? I've already constantly told the team to group and fight 5v5 but that never happened, I don't see how anything else would work honestly. If I avoided all bad situations in this game, it would be every situation. It would just end up being a 4v5 for my team. Honestly with a skill level of 1500 elo, trying to carry that team it would be impossible.