What elo is this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-13-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/imacompletenoob/b/356864812
2:28:00 the game starts

I am the Draven on the team. How was this game winnable? And what elo is this!? O_O Seems like 1100 to me.

2:58:25 really beautiful play by this TF and Renekton right after. Stunning.

Eazyezee

01-13-2013

2:58:20 Basically sums up the entirety of my team. How do I win when this is all my team ever does. I think we only had 1 5v5 fight and we won the fight. How do you get your team to group and not be complete idiots?

Boagster

01-14-2013

Discuss it in chat without flaming them. If the major thing that's defeating your team is being split apart, make sure you are sticking with the bulk of your team yourself, even if they aren't making the proper plays concerning objectives. You going alone to save an objective isn't going to save it, no matter how much you think they should follow you, and it will just leave your team short one additional player.

Note, didn't watch video yet.

EDIT: Ok, so I watched it now, though not in it's entirety. I'd watch a little, jump ahead, watch a little, jump ahead. You are pretty right, though, ~2:57:00 sums it up. The team fight at Baron (2:58:25, the time you suggested), though, wasn't the start of that series of events. It started with the lack of map awareness from both Renekton. Yes, like Vi said, you needed someone to push top, but with 5 MIA, he ran through your jungle when both top and mid were getting pushed by minions. It was a no-brainer that the enemies would be in the jungle. But, honestly, if you had looked at the map while leaving base (before Vi even said anything), you should have noticed the wave was pushing and taken it upon yourself to clear - your path there was safer and the rest of your team was already together.

Then, Kennen went in solo. What I noticed there was a lack of anyone telling Kennen to stay out. A retreat ping may have helped him realize that he was alone.

After that, the team tried to 3v5 at Baron. While an attempt at stealing would make sense, the three of you walked into a losing proposition... especially TF. He TP'd in by himself, away from anyone who could peel for him. He should have either ulted in earlier to steal or followed the two of you in from the same direction, though the three of you should not have been forcing that fight anyway. Since you were in that fight, I'll ask you: What did you expect to get out of a 3v5, even with Nunu almost dead? You could have sacrificed one person to secure Baron without exposing the remainder of your team to a fight you had little hopes of winning.

What killed you here wasn't a lack of staying together, it was a lack of map awareness and risk assessment.

EDIT: Rewatched, rewording some things, but the points still stand.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

By then i knew the game was over at baron and went in to clean up only cus vi went in. Got 2

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyezee View Post
And what elo is this!? O_O Seems like 1100 to me.
I don't understand this question.

Is this not your stream? Is this not your account? How do you not know what Elo you're at?

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post

Is this not your stream? Is this not your account? How do you not know what Elo you're at?
Its probably placements?

Boagster

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyezee View Post
By then i knew the game was over at baron and went in to clean up only cus vi went in. Got 2
You said yourself that 2:58:25 is what sums the game up, and that's that Baron fight. Yes, you got two, but you ended up throwing the game. Don't say it's an example of what went wrong and then tell us what you did is irrelevant, as you are as much a part of the team as everyone else.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
You said yourself that 2:58:25 is what sums the game up, and that's that Baron fight. Yes, you got two, but you ended up throwing the game. Don't say it's an example of what went wrong and then tell us what you did is irrelevant, as you are as much a part of the team as everyone else.
2:58:25 is basically the entirety of what my team has been doing all game, just that moment was the best display of it. And I don't understand how I threw the game by going in lol. I was the only person on my team that could remotely carry and I saw a 2v5/3v5 option I am going to take it because most of the game we have never even been grouped at all.

Let me ask you this. Would it be better for me to go in and pick up 2 kills for team and make the trade 2 for 4 or not go in at all and make it 0 for 3 or try and defend the game 1v5? Because you know kennen will be coming to walk into a 1v5 right after he spawns like he already did prior to the baron fight if you didn't watch that part.

Eazyezee

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post

It is not my stream, I am the draven on the stream. I was just amazed at the play of my team mates, and I wanted people to guess the elo I was playing in, which it was 1530. Wanted to see if people would agree with me that the game looks like a 1100 elo game on my teams behalf.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-14-2013

It's a lot better to try fighting with the help of your minions and turrets...