How To Get Out Of Elo Hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReLogic

01-13-2013

Hello, when I started ranked matches I lost 9/10 matches and it put me into a considerably low elo, and no matter what I do i always end up losing more matches than i win no matter how well i do. I keep on getting matched with absolute ******* that end up feeding and making us loose the game.

for example, a couple matches ago I was jungling Shaco when my team said "lets invade" keep in mind on the enemy team they had Darius, Vi, graves, Leona and Akali. knowing this is said "no, we shouldn't invade" so i went and placed my boxes at red, and sure as hell the whole team was in the first bush and destroyed each and everyone one of them without even breaking a sweat and for the rest of the match they were constantly blaming me that we were losing and said that they would all report me..

I'm sick of losing even though I consistently get the best k/d ratio in the team. how am i supposed to build up my elo when this keeps on happening? or is it impossible and will i forever be in elo hell?

Eazyezee

01-13-2013

Well I was at 1250 elo and got up to 1550 within 3 days, and I can't honestly point out a difference in the skill of the players on my teams from each of those elos. Your best shot is to duo and play mid/jungle. You still have to get lucky that your team isn't retarded to not feed and run in 1v5 but you have to carry. I like to play Shaco a lot too but I end up getting games where I start out 9/0/5 but my team has no idea how to team fight and runs in 1v5 I honestly don't know how to get out of those situations. You just have to get lucky with your team mates and the best way to do that is duo. I just lost a recent 1500 game because my team would get caught constantly and most of my team was retarded lol.

uAir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Elo hell doesn't exist. You can't leave someplace that doesn't exist.

Eazyezee

01-13-2013

^ Any given game can be a game of elo hell. Elo hell is just a game when your team is complete trash. Lol

ReLogic

01-14-2013

Its mainly in the low elo queues, they're full of feeders, i just came back from a match when we were ahead by heaps all of our lanes dominated, then turns out our Kog was a troll and in teamfights would run away after hitting someone twice.. while he had full health, it's just so annoying and there isn't anything i can do about it

Axiom Prime

01-14-2013

Shoot for Mid or Top, load www.championselect.com. If you manage to get top or mid try to wait until they've seemed to have picked their top or mid then punch that champ into the search, choose the most suitable counter to that champion you are comfortable with. Play safe unless you know it's a hard counter, i.e. Zed vs Fizz, Zed will walk the park with Fizz all day.

Beyond that, keep wards up, continue to buy specifically health potions until the laning phase is over. Out Sustain your opponent and stay in lane farming as much as possible. If your opponent is out of lane, then roam to your hearts content. Remember some times it's worth while to let your tower go if you know you can roam and set up ganks alleviating your junglers pressure and helping to get yourself or another lane fed.

Above all else, keep calm and never lose hope. If your team is fighting put them on mute in the scorescreen, it's the little chat bubble. The calmer you stay the more chance you have of carrying.

Venduria

01-14-2013

If you are stuck at a low elo and can't get out, you just need to learn to carry harder. We've all been in games with trolls. The only consistent theme in every one of your games is you; you get as many trolls as everyone else, other people deal with it better. If they can't play the game sufficiently, carry their ass to victory.

SorceryPower

01-14-2013

i gave up after being stuck in elo hell last season but then i realized i just needed to take my carry steroids and ive been carrying the **** this season with lux and riven in my last few games.

go legendary and you wont lose.

IceCreamSammich

01-14-2013

One player cannot carry a team of feeders, stupids, or trolls. Don't care WHO you are.

SorceryPower

01-14-2013

you can but you have to pick a champ that can win a 2-3v1 fight when fed.

pretty much any champion with lots of aoe damage and/or cc works.

lux, riven, nidalee, mundo, karthus, fiora, olaf, fiddle, zyra, and the like can clean up an entire team.