Losing in a bot match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvanIfy

01-13-2013

Ok, before I start, let me talk about the situation in which I was in.
I live in Korea, and there's a place called pc cafe's which can be used by paying money
(ex: 1 hour/1 dollar)
The pc cafe lets me use every single one of the LoL champions and give me extra IP for each of my games. I had 40 mins left on the counter. So instead of playing a normal, I played a bot match for safety with my friend(who was playing at home).
This is my team

Darius
Kha'zix
Karthus (my friend)
Lux
Shaco (me)

Karthus knew my situation and called out lets end this quick. I also said that as well.
At 20 mins, we pushed to the enemy inhib. we pushed 2 inhibs and I had a good 30 mins left.

Everything went wrong.

Darius, with 21/0/5, calls out for us to do baron. Karthus stays at the mid lane and the rest go baron.
Darius, as the most tanky champion in our team, should have tanked baron. But he stays behind kha'zix, and me and kha'zix gets executed.
Darius and Kha'zix gets greedy, and goes around the jungle farming, while Karthus and I was trying to push 2v5. Lux afk farms bot.
10 minutes left, I start to get angry, and keep asking my teammates to group and push. So does Karthus. But Darius and Kha'zix keeps farming the jungle minions, and Lux keeps saying shes disgusted by my attitude, and I should just go win by my self instead of being a snob.

Really? 1v5 with Shaco? When the bots have Taric, Nunu, and Ryze??
Karthus starts getting mad as well, and he can't push the lane all by himself as well.
Now Darius gets really cocky, and tries soloing Baron. Lux tries and solo Dragon.
Both get executed. Kha'zix keeps calling me and Karthus noobs for not being able to kill the bots by our selves. He jumps in and dies. Then suddenly, the bots push hard. Darius gets cocky again, trying to 1v5 and gets killed. I decided this was my last chance, and tried to backdoor with 3 mins on the clock. Karthus goes to help me, than every bot goes in.

Taric stuns me, Nunu iceballs me. Half health.
Miss Fortune ults me. I'm dead
Karthus gets caught in the Nunu ult, Gets knocked up by Cho'gath, and Ryze gets the Rune Prison on him. Boom. Dead.

Lux calls me a noob for taking all the kills, Kha'zix keeps trying to solo Baron and Dragon, Darius keeps going in and dying and blames me and Karthus for feeding them(2 kills).

And, FOR ****S SAKE.
Five level 30 players vs Easy Bots
Bots won.

After that my friend says that I was reported by Darius and Lux.
I want other people's opinion's on this matter.

metaalz

01-13-2013

lol

X4N4T05

01-13-2013

You clearly didnt go APC shaco.

EvanIfy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4N4T05 View Post
You clearly didnt go APC shaco.
I went attack damage and attack speed, since I wasn't so familiar with him.

CounterSnipe

01-14-2013

Oh you didn't have the new Shaco skin, did you :\ Yeah that would do it.

Sephrinx

01-14-2013

Quote:
The pc cafe lets me use every single one of the LoL champions and give me extra IP for each of my games
Wut

GoraxBloodscream

01-14-2013

Sadly bro- Bots if fed can kill teams. Dont feed bots.

FrazzledMelon

01-14-2013

Did you tell everyone at the start that you only had 40 minutes, and ask nicely it they would all be willing to push for a win in under 40?