I wrote an awesome story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordItchyPickle

01-13-2013

This is intended for mature audiences, if you are not 18+ or 21 in some areas please do not read further. The following is intended mostly for comedic purposes and should not be viewed by anyone. Thank you.

The jungle stirred with it's normal noises and Katrina crept in behind the frost archer. With each gust of wind that blew against the trees she inched forward until she was literally at a distance where her breath could fall down Ashes neck. She was careful to be sure that she would not screw up and with a quick lurch and her normal precision Katrina grabbed the tie to Ash's top and with a quick move unlaced it.

The shirt fell down revealing two perky and practically untouched breasts. Breasts fit for the rack of a princess.

“Katrina,” Ashe said softly.

“No one's watching,” Katrina said with a hand on each of the two of the princesses bosoms.

Ashe said nothing as Katrina began to kiss down her neck and find her way down the arch of Ashes back. This made her let out a light groan. She wanted more, but what if some of her peers saw. She couldn't exactly just sleep with the enemy in the middle of the match. What would the summoners think.

Ashe wanted to move away but she began to become wet just as Katrina untied her waist ribbon. Ashe let her hood fall to the ground. She'd let the melee overtake her, just this once she thought as her pants slid down revealing her sleek yet well formed legs.

Katrina began to ravage Ashe with the lick of her tongue. She dug it deeper and deeper into the archer who secreted the warm and moist juiced that Katrina desired. Katrina could feel the beast in her awaken. The moisture was within her as well now.

Ashe was now on the offensive as the fervor had grown into her. She tore off Katrina's top and began to suckle on her breasts. First to one and then the other. Her tongue rounded the bulb of the nipple and then began to explore lower and lower until finally like the swiftest of her arrows she penetrated Katrina's cavern. Katrina groaned with pleasure. As she stretched out her arms to the moons... to be continued

LordItchyPickle

01-13-2013

Also tell me if it is good or bad

W4ddleBuff

01-13-2013

First off, it's Katarina, not Katrina.

Also, though I'd love to post lemons here on the forums (for I. Am. THE LOL LEMON KING.), smut isn't allowed here.

Refer to the Snowdown Thief incident to our senior members.

Other than that, needs just a bit more descriptions; the smut is a bit lacking.

Happywaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Hey, bro.

LordItchyPickle

01-15-2013

I put a disclaimer, thank you for your help and advice.

Elk Whisperer

01-16-2013

I came