Vayne build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kayburgon

01-13-2013

I usually go:
Zerkers
2 bt
2 pd
ie

Replace a bt with ga, lw, ect. Depending on the situation. This build works well for me, as long as my team has good initiates and good positioning, however in normals this is not always the case. I was wondering how this build fairs against others, and if there is a better build someone could recommend.

NovusLex

01-13-2013

my #1 main is vayne. first, never get more than one phantom dancer. i usually go zerkers -> dorans/vamp -> pd -> ie -> last whisper -> ga/bt

this is because infinity edge actually does more damage per second with vayne than a bloodthirster. provided you're doing the optimum skill order, which is tumble -> silver bolts (ult at 6,11,16, duh).

however, the glass cannon build for vayne (super squishy but super high damage) would be zerkers - > bt -> pd -> ie/lw

if you're serious about vayne, check this guide out, which was written by the top vayne player in the world.
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ne-build-guide

a similarly successful guide for vayne, but slightly different item ordering:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ne-build-guide

iDpark

01-14-2013

With more items, now it's not necessary to build 2 phantom dancers.

Zerkers, (attack speed item, possible to get SotD) BT, IE, GA, LW

Done.

Azkieth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Zerkers > BT > PD > (if i'm cleaning up well already GA otherwise another ASPD item to suit the situation) > LW > IE

The game usually ends for me before I get past GA or last whisper but for the most part, my core items are BT and PD. Also tbh I can and sometimes will completely deviate from this build depending on the matchup or situation