Good Ranked Stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X4N4T05

01-13-2013

Hey guys... in short, im about 1250 elo, 8-4 in solo duo, 0-1 on ranked 5s, 1-0 on ranked 3s with my team. I was wondering what a good average kda is, i main jungle/support (Maining J4 atm, 4-1 with him jungling). My current K/D/A is 4/5/14, and i was wondering if that was decent, or if maybe im dying too much and not getting enough kills. Thanks guys!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

A good KDA is one that results in the enemy nexus being destroyed. Worry less about your kills and deaths and worry more about doing whatever you find to be most effective at taking out objectives. This isn't Call of Duty and there is not Team Deathmatch game mode. It's all about destroying objectives.

MicKretz

01-13-2013

ya, unless ur pro and looking for a pro team, no1 is going to care about ur K/D/A stats, what will have a greater impact on your games is that your are a team player and you know how to focus on objectives.

Remember that team fights (kills) are only there to take down turrets/inhibs/nexus and deaths arent always a bad thing, if you trade 1 death for 5 of theirs, i will gladly die every fight if it results in my team cleaning up and Ace'ing

I do love all the CoD ref's in the forums they still make me laugh BUT.....oh w8 there is no but...this isnt CoD and it's not about personal stats, its a TEAMGAME hehe

GL to ya though mate, hope that helps some

BigWenus

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
ya, unless ur pro and looking for a pro team, no1 is going to care about ur K/D/A stats
*facepalm*
lol, gtfo

Boagster

01-14-2013

BigWenus, he had a very valid point, despite it being poorly worded. The professional teams are going to look at your KDA before they even consider having you tryout, but it is an overall irrelevant stat to those of us at lower Elo, because the game is about teamwork and objectives, not kills.

adc

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
BigWenus, he had a very valid point, despite it being poorly worded. The professional teams are going to look at your KDA before they even consider having you tryout, but it is an overall irrelevant stat to those of us at lower Elo, because the game is about teamwork and objectives, not kills.
I would look for win rate instead of KDA. If I had to pick between two players at 2.8k Elo who have played 1k games, one who averages a 2.0 KDR and 51% win rate, the other who averages a 1.0 KDR and a 53% win rate - who do you think I'd pick?

League has nothing to do with KDR. League is about killing the enemy Nexus.