Trying in vain to like League anymore...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seaphix

01-13-2013

League used to be my favorite game and technically still is, but only because of my sh***y computer not being able to play anything else.. But besides that, yeah. I play with a group of friends now, and I consider myself to be one of the best, if not the best in some roles. But 2 people in my group of 6 or 7 friends are honestly pretty bad, i.e. not enough wins or experience as the rest of us, which means they play really bad, which means I generally lose 6 out of every 10 game I play, purely because of them losing, then raging, then blaming us. Long story short, I'd like to kinda branch out in terms of friends to play with wise, so if anyone would like to play with me, I'm a pretty experienced top laner, and mostly proficient in all the rest.

Add me if you'd like: TrY ReNeGaDe

BigWenus

01-13-2013

Dude you have less than 200 wins, how can you call yourself experienced?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

I was actually going to comment about his statement about being "the best," but then I reread his post.

His referring to his abilities and experience relative to the friends he plays with.

Although, with that said, the best way to catch your friends up to your level is to play with them and give them tips as they go.

MicKretz

01-13-2013

ya mate, i would def try helping them and teaching them, i played with some1 who is really good and live streams, he gave me some advice as we played and now i am much better with that champ all because of doing 1 thing different...its amazing how just 1 good TIP can make you much better

HOWEVER, if you are sharing info with ur friends and they are not taking/accepting it, then i could understand your frustration

nevertheless, gl to you mate