Friendly and Intelligent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KinsDeHop

01-13-2013

I am fairly new to LoL. I would like to get some more friends, but can't seem to find any that are willing to be both friendly and intelligent. I love playing team based games, but only if I actually have a team and not 5 separate people wanting to do 5 separate things.

I take things in stride, I am willing to listen and learn, and I am looking for a group of people who wouldn't mind playing with me and potentially mentoring me.

Hit me up. KinsDeHop.

ThatONeillGuy

01-13-2013

Can't mentor at all since I'm new too, but I'm all about the teamwork. Feel free to add.

KinsDeHop

01-13-2013

Alright, I added you on my friends list. Just accept whenever you get a chance. I just find that if you play with 4 or 5 people that are all willing to cooperate, then you can have more fun and learn more to increase your skills and gameplay experience.

Rooster DWSF

01-13-2013

I am nowhere near being a mentor but I am always down to play and learn. I always "learn by doing" anything in life. The only way to learn is by playing right? It's always fun to play with cool people. And those who follow the summoners code. Especially part 5. "Show humility in victory, and grace in defeat" I love that one. It shows that someone has good sportsmanship. They can be mature about the win and mature about a loss and not pointing fingers for the loss. I don't like people who blame because when they point a finger they have 4 fingers pointing back at them. It's teamwork and everyone loses as a team not an individual. Anyway that's my rant. If you want to add me feel free to. It's the same name in the game client as well. Rooster Is Bad

Tucking Sits

01-13-2013

I am willing to play with some games with you. I am pretty laid back in my games, but I also try to win every game. Add me if you want to.

Mai Litsu Ai

01-13-2013

Add me if you get the chance, we can play some games. [:
I'm new, too, so we can learn how to play together. ~

ThatONeillGuy

01-13-2013

Mind if I add you too, Etlia? Though I worry my losing streak may be catching, haha.

EzraTwitch

01-13-2013

I am friendly and intelligent

RealMouse

01-14-2013

friendly? check. intelligent? check. good player? um...im a lvl 30 noob but im always willing to help with the nuggets i have learned. feel free to add me as well

Byankuya

01-14-2013

^^; Add me too. I'm not a great player, but I'm trying to improve. I'd love to be with a team and learn with them.