Help Wanted: Inquire @ Kage's Lucky Pick Co.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyr Ahn Nee

02-18-2013

Let's say, I hire you for a position that pays you $4.00 every 10 seconds! and all you have to do to get started is give me $330.00. Its that simple!

A couple of minutes after you start working for me, a group of men enter the office claiming to be from the IRS. After telling me that I tried to 'Kage's Lucky Pick' on my taxes they order the immediate closure of my business.

After many protests and much indignation from me, I comply. And I pay you for the 8 minutes that you worked for me.

How much money did you make?

Dux Hominum

02-18-2013

well, I made (4/10) * (8*60) - 330

together, that is a net loss of $138

Ballzofire

02-18-2013

Nothing. You didnt make it to pay day man. Screwed!

TealNinje

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Ahn Nee View Post
Let's say, I hire you for a position that pays you $4.00 every 10 seconds! and all you have to do to get started is give me $330.00. Its that simple!

A couple of minutes after you start working for me, a group of men enter the office claiming to be from the IRS. After telling me that I tried to 'Kage's Lucky Pick' on my taxes they order the immediate closure of my business.

After many protests and much indignation from me, I comply. And I pay you for the 8 minutes that you worked for me.

How much money did you make?
$192, because you'd be required to pay off outstanding loans, and the initial $330 would be ruled as a loan to be paid off.

kwikluck

02-18-2013

The name says it all ... Lucky. The hope is that you last long enough for it to be valuble. You also aren't taking into account that your job is commission based. In that 8 min how many people did you assist/"take care of" and how many products did you "steal" LOL. In the game it is free money.

The 330g is like the investment of gas to drive to the unemployment office. You also have to take into account that you are going to be building it into something more late game. if you aren't going to do that then yes, it would be a waste. Get Philo stone instead.