Which item riot should bring back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyo Hanaki

01-13-2013

Cloak and Dagger
Elixir of Agility
Force of Nature
Heart of Gold
Ionic Spark
Meki Pendant (changing recipe of some items)
Regrowth Pendant
Soul Shroud

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

You know you can make a poll, right?

Kyo Hanaki

01-13-2013

Sorry, im new with this. the poll is in another post

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

No, I mean, literally, there is an option to make an entire post into a poll.

Anyway, the reason Riot removed all of these items was because they were either obsolete or overpowered.

67chrome

01-13-2013

Most of those were either uneeded or replaced with something better. I miss Moonflair Spellblade a bit though, I sort of feel it's downfall was not being able to easily find it under blasting wand upgrades - you had to look for it specifically under the ability power tab. Of all the tenacity items it seemed at least the easiest to salvage into something useful, and considering most of the magic penetration options were notably flawed in season 2 on mages it made getting sorcerer's shoes or mercury treads more of a dilemma than just picking up mercury treads on anyone else. Mercury Treads having both the movement speed 2 and tenacity bonuses while the other tenacity items had only tenacity and unexciting stats was a bit depressing though. It would have been cool if Moonflair Spellblade had a second unique passive or active - like causing your abilities to deal up to 10% additional damage based on the lack of health on targets struck or whatever.

ChiSqrd

01-13-2013

Heart of Gold!!!!

Dotislav Pro

01-16-2013

They reworked some items.