trying to go pro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LAXninja32

01-13-2013

I am looking for a team posing tryouts or trying to get a team together. I am not level 30 I am level 18. I play mostly with level 30s due to contact and friends, so if anybody has anything or any info on this please comment below.

Delete Teemo

01-13-2013

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of those pro players you saw in the tournament have been playing for years, since the beta first came out. They all have thousands of games under their belt and treat LoL as their carreer. They play for hours and hours every day.

Good Luck, young padawan

Arythius

01-13-2013

Yep, ^ but, uh... You have to be level 30, no exceptions.

Rooster DWSF

01-13-2013

Work your way up the ranks hit 30 play lots and lots of ranked matches get good find tournaments even if locally. Build a good solid team capable of playing multiple roles. And find matches with pro players and play against the pros in scrimmages or exhibition matches. If you want to be the best, you have to take out the best. Play them find their weaknesses and exploit them. Every team has a weakness and if they say no that right there is a weakness. I wish you the best of luck. HAVE FUN!!!! Adapt, Overcome, Improvise

Nue Exceed

01-14-2013

Hey CrizCross here looking for someone to spar and practice with. Got to have a mic. Building sort of a guild team. Any level is welcome. I am not pro but i am also not bad. I am what they call a twinky, not so much of a pro but enough skill to show you who is the boss. I can teach you a thing or two if your sort of new. Add me anytime.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-14-2013

You don't join a pro team because you're aiming to 'go pro.' You learn and 'become pro,' and then pro teams notice you. Consider that there are... a LOT of League of Legends players, and plenty of them have at least 'considered' going pro at one point or another, it's not a simple feat.

Rooster DWSF

01-14-2013

You also might want to check out game battles. That may be what you are referring to as that is the only way I know of going pro. You just get good on game battles and win lots of tournaments you don't go pro without winning tournaments. Sign up for ladders and what not. I used to play on a team that went pro but I was never able to because of obligations at work but it can happen just make it in ladders to advance to final competitions. Gamebattles is where its at. I don't know how it works with LoL but I know how it works with Halo and Call of Duty because I used to be part of pro teams but then again Shooters and LoL are on 2 different levels. Someday I may consider getting back into it but as I get older I gain more and more responsibility outside of playing games. Especially my development projects I am an upcoming game developer I am working on creating Android and AppleOS games.