Jungles fault

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

No, when you're in combat, Boots of Mobility have the same speed as all the other boots except boots of Swiftness.

Boots of Mobility, Beserker's Greaves, Ninja Tabi, Mercury's Treads, etc., they all have the same in-combat movement speed. It just feels slower on Mobilityboots because you run in so fast.

TiggerWong

01-13-2013

Well if he reacts like that, you can assume it's either, 1) he has absolutely no clue what jungling is or 2) he's a jungling god that can be everywhere all the time and gank all three lanes. Try to lure him for advice or something, then if he's 1) you can report him for being unskilled, or 2) you can report him for refusing to communicate with team. Done. You probably won't see him anytime soon.

OK, j/k DD.

Seriously, I've seen some 25-3-10 jungle Xin, or 17-9-6 jungle Kha'zix and at the end of the game they get no much feedback in chat or peeple just leaves right away. But when an akali mid, or adc ezreal gets 30 kills, people will say great AP/AD, good job ezreal, those stuff. Well I myself when I jungle, after a successful gank, I try to just glue myself to the enemy and let the laner get last hit and kill, as much as possible, only at last moment will I take the kill. They're the one holding the lane and getting ganked so its reasonable, but if a jungle can bring a team to a win, it's sad to see everyone just leave, no comments.

Well for the blaming part, it's just like that for solo queue, live with it. Coz when you have a team w/ vent/skype you can yell out, "I'm on the other side, there's nothing I can do to help you" stuff like that. You can try to explain to them they're overextending without a ward or staying in mid with half health, but it's usually useless. But, usually, if you gank earlier than the enemy jungler, provided you didn't feed kills, usually your teammates won't be too harsh on you.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

[QUOTE=TiggerWong;33452708] Well I myself when I jungle, after a successful gank, I try to just glue myself to the enemy and let the laner get last hit and kill, as much as possible, only at last moment will I take the kill. QUOTE]

Haha not me, I'll take their kill in a heartbeat. If I have to hold their lane, I'll take their CS too. It is a tax, for my time. If you don't take CS/kills as a jungler when you can get them, you fall behind in gold/exp. That not only hurts you, but hurts your team. Granted many players may complain, but that just shows their lack of knowledge about the game. It is a team game and it takes more than one strong member to win it.

workthecorners

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
No, when you're in combat, Boots of Mobility have the same speed as all the other boots except boots of Swiftness.

Boots of Mobility, Beserker's Greaves, Ninja Tabi, Mercury's Treads, etc., they all have the same in-combat movement speed. It just feels slower on Mobilityboots because you run in so fast.
i did not know this i am learning my brain has lvld up

Imstillnoob

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
i buy boots of swiftness for faster clears and faster ganks because i play slower champs if i need i buy mercs others but i find the faster ms is more usefull early game then others
boots of mobility are far more viable than boots of swiftness