Jungles fault

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-13-2013

im so sick of jungling i love it i love the champs and i know the times but!....im sick of it being jungles fault lanes are losing i start blue and by the time i get to red bottom lane has fed a doublekill i gank top lane for a kill but by the time i get to go buy game is 2-5 and bottom lane is yelling at me cus they have died 3 times im low elo but serriously is it possable to climb elo as a jungle? im starting to think its not

ill probably get some hate but i dont care i need to vent cus this is so anoying its the jungles fault if we lose but if i pull an amazing double kill gank no one says anything if you look at my stats you will see i have amazing assists and a soso kd .6 to be exact but thats because i play champs like malphite and maokai and try not to take kills. i get my carries fed and we win the game.

its not my fault you got killed when im on the other side of the map

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

Stop building Boots of Swiftness.

Causing Panic

01-13-2013

No matter what, everyone thinks its the junglers fault if anything goes wrong. even at 1600elo+ it still happens to me.

Ive had games when i get top/mid fed 3+ kills but i get *****ed out by bottom lane for being a noob jungler because i couldnt make it from top to bottom in like 2secs to help with a counter gank -.- realistically that isnt gonna happen but its still my fault to them

People fail to realize a jungler help is a gift not a given right to have. and as much as we want to, we cant be in 3 places at once just cant happen

workthecorners

01-13-2013

i buy boots of swiftness for faster clears and faster ganks because i play slower champs if i need i buy mercs others but i find the faster ms is more usefull early game then others

workthecorners

01-13-2013

if i need i buy mercs+i do

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

If you want out of low elo, then you have to carry yourself out. Jungle is a secondary support and cannot really do this in most cases. Mid/top/ADC are all much better for carrying yourself out of lower elo. Jungle can change the course of a game with some good early ganks, but not in the situation you describe, If bottom is feeding a lot early, it is due to them being out of position without adequate map awareness and/or wards. The best way to fix this is to play that role and take that failure out of their hands. A good jungle gank can get some nice kills for bottom, but bottom shouldn't need to rely on the jungle to keep them alive or for kills. If they are, they are failing.

Causing Panic

01-13-2013

Quote:
i buy boots of swiftness for faster clears and faster ganks because i play slower champs if i need i buy mercs others but i find the faster ms is more usefull early game then others
if anything buy boots of mobility first instead of swiftness and sell late game for treads or tabi

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

Buy boots of mobility. When you're jungling, you're mostly standing still while clearing camps, and then when you're running between camps or running to a lane to gank, boots of mobility get you there a LOT faster than boots of swiftness.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

Buy boots 5 only if you are a high mobility ganking jungler, i.e Eve, Cho, Shaco, otherwise go Tabi or Mercury depending on enemy team comp. Never buy boots 3.

workthecorners

01-13-2013

i used to get BoM but what i hate is i come in fast then one auto attack and im back to moving to T1 boots i guess i could try them again tho