which champ should i get?

Ahri 8 50.00%
Vladimir 8 50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Vladimir or Ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01-13-2013

So i can get either of them

i've played em both on free weeks and i think they are both equally good but they are 2 different playstyles

Now i just want to know should i get ahri or vladimir

i would also like some criticism on both and to see which one is a good pick (like who they counter, which one falls off or not ect)

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

I don't know much about either necessarily, but if you play primarily ranked and draft pick, Vladimir is more flexible than Ahri in that he can play two lanes solidly, and that also makes him an ambiguous pick that's harder for the enemy team to predict where you're going to be laning while they're picking their champs.

01-13-2013

yeah ive wanted to go into ranked but im mostly playing draft pick sole que

xspydaxjakex

01-13-2013

^i agree with what he says.
Vlad has pretty decent damage for no mana use. Just have to know when to pick your fights.
Ahri on the other hand, was one of the first champs that i bought, I love ahri.
she has amazing escapes from ganks, and her ult can make it so she can easily target the squishy characters in a team fight.

all in all, its all a matter of who you feel better with playing

01-13-2013

im getting both i just want to know who to get first

What is Studying

01-13-2013

Their play styles are very different and picking one of them is really difficult because they both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Ahri has CC but is a skillshot and so is her Q making it harder to land a full combo off with her. Vlad does not have skillshots but is also really weak early levels. Early game, Ahri is far better than Vlad can ever hope for

Mid game is rather difficult to decide. Vlad is now a threat at this point and his AoE ulti is really strong for team fights. At this point, Vlad is pretty tanky and sustains himself through the fight. Ahri is great for catching people out with her charm and high mobility with her ulti as well as her ability to kite. They are both good for mid game but in straight out team fights, Vlad is probably better.

Late game goes to Vlad hands down. Ahri becomes a late game bruiser since she can no longer burst anyone down unless the enemy ADC derps around and is off trying to solo baron or something. Vlad's ulti is amazing for late game and he does good sustained damage throughout the fight.

In the end, if you can only pick one, Vlad is probably a better choice if you are able to survive your early game weakness.