Support and Solo Top looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venomous Wytch

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Hello everyone. I made a post a while back, looking for a team to support for. I did find one, but for some reason they fell out and I no longer play with them.

Through my journey in searching for a team, I found a great solo top player who ranged in the 1500's in season 2. I convinced him to follow me in searching for a team.

For a little while he and I played in a team and it was working out great. BUT that team is slowly dying out. So we are searching for a new team to join.

We are duo, we do not join a team without each other. We can but it has to be a really good decision from either one of us.

If you like one of us over the other, and you're a really good team, we will gladly split for the chance to be apart of an active team.

Our desires for S3:
We want to go into tournaments.
We want to be competitive.
We want an active team.

We can:
Work hard and are active almost every day.
Keep to a time schedule.
Play other roles if need be.
Switch lanes for competitive play.
etc.

What we look forward to team wise:
Knowledge of the game.
Change if need be.
Strategic plays.
A strong jungler.
SYNERGY!

Our Solo Top's Summoner name is MarTheGreat. His elo from S2 was in the 1500's and his elo's top rating in S3 is 1451. Mar can play other roles. He is a great ADC, a good mid and a decent jungler. He does NOT like support.

I am the support. My Summoner name is Deathwing019. In S2 my elo was in the low 1200's. But my elo in S3 is rated at 1384. The support role is all I play. I have been playing support for a year now and I trust in my capabilities as a support to do the job you desire. Please give me a chance, regardless of my elo difference from Mar.

Mar and I can be duo bot if preferred. He can ADC and I can support him well. But he prefers to be a solo-top.

If you are interested in us please add me on League. My summoner name is Deathwing019. I am on every day, almost all day long. I will get your add request.

Please keep in mind if you're interested in us, we would like to know what your elo is and how dedicated you are to competitive play. We are very serious players and we want to go places.

Thank you for your time.
Summoner, Deathwing019.

Venomous Wytch

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Bump

Savvanick

01-14-2013

I am a Apc mid player, i have the same Goal's for s3.
Elo atm 1500.
I have skype,teamspeak,vent.
I speak the english.xD
Add me Savvanick with 2 v's

Venomous Wytch

Recruiter

01-15-2013

I added you :P
I'm bumping this again.

Venomous Wytch

Recruiter

01-16-2013

bump