Need A Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen0Breaker

Junior Member

01-13-2013

1.Please speak English.
2.Level 1-15 is fine im not that high myself but i know what im doing.
3.Add Gen0Breaker if you are interested. I play 3v3 mainly but also good in 5v5.
4. PLEASE DO NOT QUIT. Its the only reason why I lose.
5. Lets have fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigWenus

Senior Member

01-13-2013

You're going to make a team and you aren't even level 30 yet...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigWenus

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Dude, you're level 6. Lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen0Breaker

Junior Member

01-13-2013

I didn't even say im looking for a team for ranked...thx for pointing out something so obvious when i asked for players level 1-15....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen0Breaker View Post
4. PLEASE DO NOT QUIT. Its the only reason why I lose.
I spy a future member of the "Elo hell exists" faithful over here...

Anyway, this subforum is for Summoner's Rift, which is one of the two 5v5 maps. If you're looking for some friends to play 3v3 with, I highly suggest checking out the Twisted Treeline subforum.

Moreover, THIS THREAD may be something you're interested in checking out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigWenus

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen0Breaker View Post
1.Please speak English.
2.Level 1-15 is fine im not that high myself but i know what im doing.
3.Add Gen0Breaker if you are interested. I play 3v3 mainly but also good in 5v5.
4. PLEASE DO NOT QUIT. Its the only reason why I lose.
5. Lets have fun.
Level 6, k.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvanIfy

Senior Member

01-13-2013

I'd love to play with you, but I'm lvl 30. I can wait..?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen0Breaker

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
Level 6, k.
Wow you can read finally? But you still have yet to prove a point with anything that you posted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen0Breaker

Junior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I spy a future member of the "Elo hell exists" faithful over here...

Anyway, this subforum is for Summoner's Rift, which is one of the two 5v5 maps. If you're looking for some friends to play 3v3 with, I highly suggest checking out the Twisted Treeline subforum.

Moreover, THIS THREAD may be something you're interested in checking out.
I also said 5v5.... so its in the right thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

01-13-2013

I wasn't suggesting that this post was in the wrong thread. I was merely suggesting that if 3v3 is the game mode you prefer, you should make this post in that subforum as well.