New item idea: Black Cleaver Deletion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limic

01-13-2013

This item builds out of Phreak + Morello, into the new patch notes and finishing with the black cleaver being taken out of LoL.

This will stop a J4 from killing a 3K hp olaf with only a black cleaver, last whisper, and boots in under 3 seconds with no help from anyone else on the team.

TealNinje

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limic View Post
This item builds out of Phreak + Morello, into the new patch notes and finishing with the black cleaver being taken out of LoL.

This will stop a J4 from killing a 3K hp olaf with only a black cleaver, last whisper, and boots in under 3 seconds with no help from anyone else on the team.
Jarvan's passive did most of the work.

Autocthon

01-13-2013

Truth

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
So you're basing this on your entire lack of capacity to play a game properly, aren't you?

Limic

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
So you're basing this on your entire lack of capacity to play a game properly, aren't you?
hah, u know that black cleaver is op, u are doing this just to ****ing argue with someone online.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
hah, u know that black cleaver is op, u are doing this just to ****ing argue with someone online.
Actually, from what I know, Black Cleaver is pretty well balanced. I don't have trouble dealing with someone when they pick it up because I know what to expect when they build it.

Competence and tactics; it comes with playing the game for 3 years.

Limic

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Actually, from what I know, Black Cleaver is pretty well balanced. I don't have trouble dealing with someone when they pick it up because I know what to expect when they build it.

Competence and tactics; it comes with playing the game for 3 years.
ive played the game for 2 years, and with the addition of black cleaver its gone from a fun game to a game where unskilled players get black cleaver and kill whatever the hell they want with no problem at all, messing up ur combo or gettting outplayed doesnt matter if you have a black cleaver

JustMyBassCannon

01-14-2013

Quote:
ive played the game for 2 years, and with the addition of black cleaver its gone from a fun game to a game where unskilled players get black cleaver and kill whatever the hell they want with no problem at all, messing up ur combo or gettting outplayed doesnt matter if you have a black cleaver
Yeah. It does.

When you've learned to play, you learn how an obstacle is overcome. You're still learning. That's the one thing that EVERY good player knows; they're always learning. If you're not learning, then you're, at best, stagnating if not getting worse at the game.

Black Cleaver gives Armor Shred and Armor Pen. Okay, so what's the major weakness of a build like that? Oh, wait, those sort of items don't give any other DPS multipliers. It just increases their burst against heavy Armor targets. It is not designed to handle HP, CC or counter-attacking because they're trying to kill you before you can retaliate when built like that.

ROOOOOAST

01-14-2013

If you think that BC is such an op item, you are using it every game, and having legendary score every game/carrying every game?