Engaging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

01-13-2013

What's the proper thing to do if one of your teammates engages when your whole team is out of position and has a huge chance to lose the fight?

I feel like it's smarter to just back off, 1 kill is better than an ace and an inhibitor. And your chance of winning a teamfight starting off 1 person down is so much less than a 5v5.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

Depends. Is that one person Voyboy?

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

There is no answer to this question. Too many variables exists within any situation. My recommendation is to go to twitch.tv, watch the tournament, watch the pro streams. This will give you the knowledge to know when to go in and when to stay out.

OreIsan

01-13-2013

No average game/ranked.
please don't troll.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Depends. Is that one person Voyboy?
lol yea. If it's Voyboy on Olaf or Kha, go in, it's an ace incoming.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreIsan View Post
What's the proper thing to do if one of your teammates engages when your whole team is out of position and has a huge chance to lose the fight?

I feel like it's smarter to just back off, 1 kill is better than an ace and an inhibitor. And your chance of winning a teamfight starting off 1 person down is so much less than a 5v5.
I'll try and give you a bit of advice. Look at the player going in. Is it a 5/0 Olaf or an 0/5 Ahri? If they player going in is a total badass, perhaps you should follow. How far out are your other teammates? Can you survive in the time it takes for them to get into the fight? These are just a few factors to consider.