Do you want to improve your play and have fun watching professional games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raabemaster

01-13-2013

http://youtube.com/raabemasterlol

http://www.twitch.tv/raabemaster - offline

Do you wish to improve all aspects of your game? Do you feel that watching pro player’s stream gives you a too limited view for improvement? Do you want to be entertained by witty and educational commentary of professional level games? Do you like watching full length League of Legends games in 1080p? Well stop searching because you have found your destination.

Hello summoners! My name is Raabemaster (or just Raabe) and I am a commentator for a group called Towerdive TV. My passion is shoutcasting MOBA games and right now that only consists of League of Legends but I do hope one day to expand to other games. I have been playing League of Legends for over about a year now and have a very solid grip on the mechanics and strategies of the game. I am a very strong player with thousands of games under my belt although I am the first to admit that I am not a pro player.

I am a college student living in Seattle, Washington who hopes that one day I can be one of the best MOBA casters in the world. I know this is a big goal especially while working through college but I am not going to give up on it. I hope to make my stream and youtube channel a source of revenue to pay for college and better equipment so that I can bring you guys a better viewing experience. I am currently working on a Computer Science degree and build computers as a hobby/source of revenue.

As a new player, there is no better way to improve your game play then watching the pro players play against other high skill players. By watching how they use the game mechanics and seeing their play, you can save yourself allot of time that you would have to spend learning such things through trial and error. Also, learning from the pros can help you get over that extremely large and frustrating learning curve in a much more relaxing and enjoyable way that doesn't involve teammates raging at you. As some one who has not only experienced this learning curve myself, but also taught others how to play the game, I feel I have the necessary know-how to help players improve their play.

My mission as a league of legends caster is to be a positive factor in the community while helping everyone who watches my videos become a better and more balanced gamer. I am not asking for much in return, all I wish it that you throw my videos a like and spread new of my channel to your friends. I strive to always make my content better thus am always reading the comments and appreciate any constructive criticism.

Here is what you can expect from my youtube channel: shoutcast of pro level games. My youtube channel will be me casting high level gameplay. I also have plan to bring you more League of Legends content such as League related news and more. The only exceptions will be when I am testing out my equipment in which case I might upload my own gameplay POV.

I hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer you and that I can provide you with many hours of entertainment and gaming improvement on my channel. I will update this thread when I upload videos and make improvements to my channel.

Raabemaster

01-13-2013

bump

Raabemaster

01-13-2013

bump! RP giveaway coming this week probably around Wednesday so subscribe to find out more!

Raabemaster

01-14-2013

bump

Raabemaster

01-20-2013

bump

Raabemaster

01-25-2013

bamp

Raabemaster

01-27-2013

bump

Raabemaster

01-28-2013

bump

Raabemaster

02-05-2013

bump

Ill Darkistino

02-05-2013

LoL, So many bumps. I'm definenitly going to give this is a look, I love commentarys on pro games