Penta kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teatwist

01-13-2013

I have made it a goal to myself to try and get a penta with every champion (yes even janna) but i just wanted to find some people opinions on who are easy and hard champions to get penta with.

DarkLordYami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I wish you luck on your quest to get 109+ pentakills but every champ has their own ways of making it easy or difficult. The easiest champs to do that with would probably be teemo (AP), Darius, Kat, and yi (also ap)

Vencu

01-13-2013

darius, katarina, yi, and kha'zix would probably be easiest as they all have resetting damage abilities

DarkLordYami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

dont forget that AP tristana.

Whispy

01-13-2013

In reality Darius easy. But in a game where everyone wants to get kills penta with even darius is hard.

KitStylus

01-13-2013

Not to be a nay sayer but dont people normally get like only a couple of Pentakills in their lifetimes? Unless you mean in a beginner bot game, and still it would be really hard if you plan to do it on your own.

Greenlee19

01-13-2013

ive only gotten 2 in normal draft pick games and that was with darius and garen. ive gotten some in bot games with mf, trist, and kha but thats about it for me

MrSnitches

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
darius, katarina, yi, and kha'zix would probably be easiest as they all have resetting damage abilities
Except none of them ever get one, unless the other team sucks. I've got plenty of quadras with Kha'Zix, but after playing about 200 games with him, I've only seen one or two Kha players that could even play him moderately well.

Darius shouldn't even get a triple kill. If he does, not sure how you let him do that.

Katarina can easily get a triple because of her AOE, but she'd need a really squishy team to kill.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-13-2013

darius is hard because you have to get 5 opponents stupid enough to let that happen

Skaredcrow

01-14-2013

Its actually easy to get penta killd through assasin as they have burst dmg output and can take down their opponents in like 2 secs.

The best chanpion for this is kat, talon, akali, evelyn, zed,and few other champions