Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Read up all of you stupid ****s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rooksey

01-13-2013

Pick order > call order. That is all.

KnightxSScarlett

01-13-2013

Sorry bud. That's not how it works.

DinoSlugMonster

01-13-2013

i gotta agree with mageinta here.

grifbomber

01-13-2013

This is whats wrong with this game. The people who play it.

adc

01-13-2013

Actually, this is generally how it works. I just downvoted him because he was a dickbag.

Rixatrix

01-13-2013

It all depends on the etiquette, imho. If you are top pick and the last-in-line says, "May I play top? I am an okay jungler, but top lane is what I'm strongest with." Sure.

If you get, "top or feed," well, I wouldn't fault you for punishing the arrogant brat. > Or taking a screenshot and sending it as a support-ticket report to Riot...

Tanerian

01-13-2013

I mean pick order > calling is built into the client, kind of hard to argue against it regardless of official stance.

Should you be considerate of roles called? And flexible to what you can and will play for a team? Yes. But the client gives you a pick order. If you pick an ADC after someone before you picks one, you're an *******, even if they are being one themselves. 2 wrongs don't make a right etc etc.

LoudFootSteps

01-13-2013

What I do is when I start a match and everyone accepts, I wait one second and then type in "Hello" as fast as I can. If ANYONE calls ANY role then I immediately dodge. I tried to stay in the game when people call before I say hello and those games always end terribly and my teammates are always *******.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-13-2013

Last draft game I played no one said anything until after all the picks and bans and our team's first champion had been picked... it was odd.

Drakojan

01-13-2013

This guys acting like a dick, but it's true. If I have the luxury of being first pick, I'm taking whatever I want. If I'm last pick, I won't argue and I'll fill, I expect everyone else to also.

That isn't to say I'll never ever give last pick what they want if they're nice about it, but generally I'll take mid if I'm first pick. (I'm confident in my ability to play and I don't think counters are all that huge, so I don't mind being countered. But that's another discussion.)