I would like another chance(banned)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mec Metisse

01-13-2013

Many times I solo queue and get a bunch of teammates who do not speak English. No problem.. I communicate at the LOBBY by greeting, saying I would love to support/tank preferably, but can do anything else if needed. No response.. they auto lock like 3-4 ad carries.. okay.. No problem. I intentionally go purely Life saving assists, and strategically push the lanes and ward nonstop, typical support job, and I love it. But then they die, because they don't know what "back up I'm out of mana, back up ganking coming, etc" means.. no problem.. it's solo queue.. I get very frustrated but I still save their lives and many times, set them up for double kills and whatnot, and they CUSS me out saying "es **** noob" because THEY died. I'm sorry, but a LOT of people who don't speak english on this game learned enough english to ONLY cuss and be offensive to people that DO speak english.. and I'm punished for making Logical statements during the game and REALLY saying the meta, what I CAN do and what I CAN'T do if you keep charging in and not listening, but I'm the noob because they ran in. Many times I get reported by a bunch of people who don't even know the game, and I said NOTHING offensive yet they report. There are games where I get frustrated, WE ARE HUMAN, and I'm defending myself, and STILL play the BEST I can saving their life. A lot of the people in the tribunal just clicked punish, and I go back and reread it and I said NOTHING offensive that match! People JOKE, and I get reported for it, by Hypocrits that joked WAY more than I did.. like seriously. I put a Lot of time into the account, a lot of money was spent, I don't get on and troll, I don't get on and say "Who can I piss off," I get on with a good heart(I know..this is the internet..) and TRY to win. I really want my account (SpectersKrade) to be reconsidered for being unbanned. Sept ,14 2286 is too long. Please help me out.

Getsuei

01-13-2013

The best way to go about this is to send in a Player Support ticket. Perma bans are decided by Riot personally, and as such can only be undone by them.

Best of luck to ya.

Mec Metisse

01-13-2013

Where can I do this at?

Bendrake

01-13-2013

Check "Support" somewhere at the top of the site... just take the time to search 2 seconds

embalmdk

01-13-2013

Let me think, to get a permaban you had to be warned and temp banned numerous times. So the only thing I can say here is:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

Getsuei

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiajinLing View Post
Where can I do this at?
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

DGenerationXXX

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
Let me think, to get a permaban you had to be warned and temp banned numerous times. So the only thing I can say here is:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!
Well arnt you a wanker.

Alanja

01-13-2013

I would love to see the Report Card for this case Oo

I really hope it is not a permabann, since you seem to be "nice"

embalmdk

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGenerationXXX View Post
Well arnt you a wanker.

Considering your reply, my guess is that you have been permabanned at least once. Also considering the reply my guess is you like to flame others and will be reported and to the tribunal in short order. I read some of your other current posts and believe you are the type of individual that needs to be taught that you cannot flame or insult other players.