The Nerfs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisoned Waffles

01-13-2013

Who else thinks they took it too far with the Zyra, Diana, Rengar nerfs? They basically forced Zyra into support, retired Diana and forced Rengar into top lane.

Well, in the latest patch notes it looks like they fixed Diana and Rengar's problems, but I still think they went a bit far with Zyra.

adc

01-13-2013

Zyra is played as a support hero anyway, Diana is getting rebuffed in the next patch, and Rengar has always been a top laner to the best of my knowledge.

A Fail Tale

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisoned Waffles View Post
Who else thinks they took it too far with the Zyra, Diana, Rengar nerfs? They basically forced Zyra into support, retired Diana and forced Rengar into top lane.
Actually Rengar has basically been forced to jungle according to his low low low win chance its mostly from top lane he's better jungle

UgIierBetty

01-13-2013

Wait did they just nerf Zyra again?? Whaaaaaat?

Noo! She did barely any damage as it was... she wasn't as viable as a mid as she was when she was first released, that's for sure... if they nerfed her again it may be another Diana situation.

I knew as soon as I saw it was Zyra freeweek people would get stomped because they're too dumb to run up and kill her and cry, "OMG OP!"

But if you're referring to the nerf that happened a few months ago, I'm going to look really dumb, lol

googlemuffin

01-13-2013

Diana got nerfed? I am actually winning about the same now with her as I was before this 'nerf'. That being said I also play her as mainly attack speed/ap, ending a game with 2.14 AS and 200-300 AP.