Pantheon or Wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyLittleAshie

01-13-2013

Hi all,

I've prety much been exclusively playing adc with Ashe/Vayne and support with Lulu; sometimes I throw Diana in for funsies. I'm getting close to Lv30 now and want some more champs for my roster. Between Pantheon and Wukong, who do you think I can get more roles out of / is generally more beneficial for the team? Thanks for the input!

AskKarthus

01-13-2013

I'm a fan of Wu, but Panth is one of the scariest counter mids to ever build a Black Cleaver. Panth is more versatile, but Wu is a more reliable top laner. Both can jungle, but Panth is better at it. It really depends on who you like more. Wait for a free week and then try them out.

MadeByEdam

01-13-2013

with the champ ur a playing u should take wukong but pant counter almost everyone

Frandaero

01-13-2013

I've been playing Pantheon like for 100 games, and found the perfect build for him which allows him to incredibly help your team to defend, and we better not talk much of attacking... he is just a destroyer.

Pantheon is almost everytime superior early game to any other champ, and if you know how to play him (harass, dont fall on ganks or you cant escape) you are getting him feeded and incredibly superior to any others.

Build is Doran's Blade, Thornmail(if opponents are heavy) or Quicksilver Lash (most magical champs for the enemy team), once you had one of this items Panth becomes unstoppable and amazingly intimidating, you control your lane easily and feed a lot better.

Late game: Bloodthirster, bloodthirster, Frozen mallet/Last Whisper (depends on enemy's armor or just pure health/magic damage)

RUpavlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

panth is more versatile...but wukong is way more fun and easier to do good with

Dragon Scimitar

01-13-2013

I personally would consider Pantheon. Mainly for the fact that he's 0.02% off from being a complete Sparta.

MyLittleAshie

01-14-2013

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll keep my eye out for free weeks. Leaning towards Sparta though!

Calibretto9

01-14-2013

I own both but prefer Pantheon. I normally play him top but he's also my go-to pick for mid if I get stuck there. He does well in both lanes. His ultimate is a little tricky to get used to but once you do you'll have a blast with it. Let's you lane hop like a boss and surprise people in teamfights.

To me Wukong is a decent character but he has a lot of similarities to other characters like Xin Zhao. Pantheon just felt more unique to me. Wukong is very survivable though; his passive plus his ability to drop a decoy/clone means he's a tough kill. Pantheon is easy to splat if you catch him out of position.

Pantheon > Wukong in my opinion.

jonadarklife

01-14-2013

Hola amigos de league of legends soy casi nuevo en el juego me gusta mucho panteon pero les pido consejos para usarlo en grieta del invocador que me recomiendan en maestrias,runas y el como armarlo en el juego

jonadarklife

01-14-2013

hola amigos de league of legends les pido un consejo para saber si pueden apoyarme con el campeon panteon el como jugar con el.
En la grieta del invocador que maestrias, runas y el como armarlo en batalla o incluso que recomiendan para empezar con el bot o top ?
Bueno amigos espero me apoyen con mi duda y esperando algun dia jugar un mano a mano con todos ustedes para mejores habilidades suerte invocadores